Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: why duplicate NRA policy coverage?
Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 pm
Something stinks in denmark and it ain't fish. I bought the second call defense policy for $50 a month. I also bought the NRA accident and firearm extended policy. After reading them both I now realize that second call is the exact same policy for the accident and firearm coverage! Now I understand perhaps why nobody from second call would explain things to me nor would their insurance agent I emailed. The NRA offers the policy for FREE and the upgrade to $100,000 for only $7 a month as opposed to second call's policy for 50 bucks. I emailed second call and asked if they will cancel their NRA portion of the coverage and only offer the self-defense policy. I'm guessing they won't. There was NO choice through second call to get the extended $100,000 coverage from the NRA. In the NRA policy they even offer help finding an attorney for any purpose plus travel and other assistance. The sales pitch that second call is "local" just means Ohio and they do NOT help you with expenses or only if you are acquitted or the charges are dropped if you are charged criminally when other policies will help you if criminally charged. I think I'm dropping second call since not one person on this forum spoke up to say anything about second call or if they had actually been helped or got a claim. The way it was sold and the attorney who spoke at the ccw training seems a bit dicey to me now. I think I'm gonna give my $50 or less to somebody else and keep the NRA coverage. Correct me if I am wrong folks especially the people at second call.
Post subject: Re: why duplicate NRA policy coverage?
Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:27 am
I know that the NRA and scd both use lock tin for the insurance, beyond that they are totally separate. Email Aaron Kirk's burg at scd he should be able to track down any details you need

Region Leader
Post subject: Re: why duplicate NRA policy coverage?
Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 pm
JEaton wrote:
I know that the NRA and scd both use lock tin for the insurance, beyond that they are totally separate. Email Aaron Kirk's burg at scd he should be able to track down any details you need

I read the second call policy. It is the exact same policy number as the nra's free policy for gun coverage and the basic coverage offered with it by the nra. The second call policy then offers that lockon company policy attached to it but do NOT pay for criminal defense up front among other things and its $20 more expensive than others that do. That's why I cancelled second call and went with another.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]