Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Competitors Not Admitted: NRA Bans USCCA from Next Week’s An
Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:52 am
"Competitors"? The NRA is about themselves and not protecting the 2nd Amendment anymore. We are not competing, we need to be working together.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/ ... l-meeting/

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)
Post subject: Re: Competitors Not Admitted: NRA Bans USCCA from Next Week’
Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 am
Not familiar enough with USCCA to comment.
But ya.. not totally surprising either way.. NRA is the 800LB gorilla and at times act's like it.

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 am
We are our own worst enemy too often. How did anyone in NRA PR group think this was a smart move? They have to have know that uscca has enough money and reach to get this spun into an anti nra story. SMH... Again!

Region Leader
Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:06 pm
The Second Amendment Foundation and several other non-NRA gun rights groups will be there. I think the problem is that USCCA is mostly a self-defense insurance company, and now that the NRA has introduced their own "Carry Guard" https://www.nracarryguard.com/ (i.e. no longer sponsoring an "affiliated" insurance but now selling their own product) that USCCA is a direct competitor.

I don't like it, but it is the NRA's show. If they don't want to allow a competitor to use their own show as a venue to advertise competing products, that's not surprising.
Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:01 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
The Second Amendment Foundation and several other non-NRA gun rights groups will be there. I think the problem is that USCCA is mostly a self-defense insurance company, and now that the NRA has introduced their own "Carry Guard" https://www.nracarryguard.com/ (i.e. no longer sponsoring an "affiliated" insurance but now selling their own product) that USCCA is a direct competitor.

I don't like it, but it is the NRA's show. If they don't want to allow a competitor to use their own show as a venue to advertise competing products, that's not surprising.

Again, the NRA is a business first, 2nd Amendment 2nd. I don't see that helping gun owners 100% with these type of brush offs of other 2nd Amendment right protectors. I will never send them a dime again because of their action that hurt fellow gun owners and the 2nd Amendment overall.

GOA, NAGR, Ohio Gun Owners I support, NO COMPROMISE.

Even the BFA is losing it's way. Why haven't they brought up Constitutional Carry for Ohio instead of attacking others who have and are, and start fighting to get our rights back without a paid permission slip?

When two brothers are busy fighting, an evil man can easily attack and rob their poor mother. Mankind should always stay united, standing shoulder to shoulder so evil can never cheat and divide them.

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]