Forum rules

Moderator Aaron: The U.S. Sportsman's Alliance has given BFA (and me personally) permission to reproduce any of their articles here in the Great Outdoors forum or on our home page, in their entirety, as long as the original source is given credit.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 am
I know this is like 2nd or 3d hand but this morning talking with my brother and he said a guy he works with is friends with someone on the voting comitte for the proposed hunting reg. changes and said that they are only gonna approve the PC Rifles in a few counties. I told him thats not how its written, but I guess they can change it however they want when they vote?

M&M
Post subject: Re: rumors
Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:02 pm
There has been no serious talk of only doing a few counties. (But realize, that everything was discussed at some point over the last few years that Dan/Aaron and others have been working on this.)

You are correct, anything is open until they vote, but as far as I can tell this is not even on the radar.

JLE

Region Leader
Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 pm
The ODNR had very good reasons to avoid micro managing weapons regions. I won 't go into them here but it's safe to say it will never happen.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm
Buckeye Dan wrote:
The ODNR had very good reasons to avoid micro managing weapons regions. I won 't go into them here but it's safe to say it will never happen.

I really can't see them saying use a rifle in this county but not that county... That would be annoying to sportsmen and Wildlife Officers I would think.

Sounds like a bad rumor to me.

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]