Forum rules

Moderator Aaron: The U.S. Sportsman's Alliance has given BFA (and me personally) permission to reproduce any of their articles here in the Great Outdoors forum or on our home page, in their entirety, as long as the original source is given credit.
 Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author
Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm
http://www.nranews.com/#/news/VideoModu ... Debate.xml

Get your popcorn it's a long one.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post subject: Re: NRA v. PETA
Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 am
I saw this when it first aired. As a matter of fact, it was because of this debate that Linda and I first met. I think this is something that should be watched by all sportsmen/women, and freedom loving individuals who have not seen it. Really quantifies what we are up against out there, and the mindset of these people. Therefore, I am going to sticky this and keep it at the top of the forum so people can find it.

Thanks for digging this up Dan!! :wink:

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 am
You weren't joking, it's a long one! I started watching it late last night and couldn't stop. Was I just tired, or did the PETA guy say something towards the end about we should be nice to animals in case aliens are watching us?! :lol:

Thanks for posting that.

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 pm
The final story and debate tally can be found here:
http://www.nraila.org/hunting/read/hunt ... spx?id=188

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 am
I want to watch it but for some odd reason the webpage doesn't believe I have broadband. Any other locations or ways to get to it?

"All the public shootings in the United States in which more than three people have been killed have occurred in places where concealed handguns have been banned. "Washington Times article
Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 am
Hedgelj wrote:
I want to watch it but for some odd reason the webpage doesn't believe I have broadband. Any other locations or ways to get to it?

If you could give me a screen shot or an exact error message I may be able to help. That source is the only one I could find with the entire debate. Since it is property of the NRA and I linked to it from their source... There is no copyright infringement technicalities by simply linking to it.

I am not opposed to linking to it from some other source but I simply could not find any other source with the entire thing. Your problem viewing it from that source might be a quick fix though. Or it might not? That is why I am curious. If you have something like cable or dsl then what is the error message verbatim?

Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 am
I cleared my cache and cookies and such and it loaded up this time. Not sure what the problem was.

"All the public shootings in the United States in which more than three people have been killed have occurred in places where concealed handguns have been banned. "Washington Times article
Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm
I have a couple of bumper stickers I got at gun shows that I hope every PETA idiot sees...

"There is plenty of room for God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes"

"PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals"

These people are true lunatics.

Fortune Hunter

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin
Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 pm
"If GOD did not intend us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of MEAT"
"I love cute furry little animals, especially in a dark brown gravy"

America NO LONGER held hostage by ZERO the lying dictator.......:-)

Ohio, a government of the unions, by the unions, for the unions
Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 am
Boone & Crockett Club ran a series of articles recently on HSUS's & PETA's tactics, very informative but not suprising of the moral depravity of the people involved in the leadership of these organizations actually advocate the killing of human beings (by supporting ELF etc...) in support of thier extremist/terrorist agenda.

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm
ALF animal liberation front, what ever happened to those left wing hippy terrorists?
Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 am
Oh they're still around...

http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/communiques/2011/2011-08-01_boardshop.htm

Quote:
July 29 2011. Vandalism at BoardShop. United States, California, Sebastopol

The local boardshop owner is a scumbag who was selling leather shoes at his store. He wouldn't reason with me. I told him to leave town. I put a brick through his front window, smashing his neon sign. GO VEGAN

Sigh...

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:17 am
The ALF is a bunch of terrorists. Unfortunately they do terrorist like things. That is also fortunate in a way. They tend to get themselves locked up pretty fast for vandalism and arson. The faster they go to jail the better.

Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 am
Unfortunately terrorist actions tend to obscure any value in your cause...I don't like animal testing - I'd rather use criminals - and I don't like the way animals are treated in factory farms. If I'm going to eat an animal I'm going to treat it with respect; maybe that's just my Native American blood speaking. But threatening people who believe differently and throwing bricks through their windows will not make them acknowledge what YOU perceive to be the error of their ways. Morons like that do more harm than good.

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm
Penn and Teller's B.S.! did a show on Peta and came up with pretty much the same stuff.

ALF firebombs stuff, Peta wants total animal liberation, meaning not even pet, Never mind the fact that some animals actually, ya know, LIKE humans.

Also it's true that 2/3 animals Peta "rescues" they kill.

But the guy asked a serious question.. If you give animals freedom then does'nt that also mean we need to throw them in jail when they rape and kill each other?

"No!, Because we want animals to have the freedom to act naturally" er.. something like that..
Hmm Humans hunting other animals much the same way animals hunt other animals.. HELLO IDIOT!

Don't really hear much about Peta anymore though.. that's just fine by me.
Many people (with pets) think Peta is all about animal welfare, well they are.. unfortunately they're not just for fair humane treatment but so far as to say their rights trump any humans.

If people knew just how radical Peta is they wouldn't donate to them, I imagine most of them have a pet.

A Lion does not apologize for hunting down a gazelle, Neither should humans for hunting deer or any other animal.

NOW.. I do think we need to follow the Lions example though, Im against killing for "sport" If you kill then the animals meat should be ate, It's how you honor the animal by using as much of it as you can.

Killing an animal and letting it rot is wrong in my book.

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
 Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next