Page 2 of 6 [ 86 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Message
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 am
youngliberty wrote:
:lol: You guys are hilarious! Here is the whole thing for you.
http://www.ehjournal.net/content/8/1/2

I can predict it now. Somebody is going to read one paragraph out of it, make an assumption, and I will have to dig up a rebuttal.

Thank you - better/more information than I expected.

The study itself states the following (paraphrased): the sample size was too small to reach any conclusion other than that a larger, more comprehensive study might be justified. They collected 20 samples of HCFS, 9 of which came from a single plant. While their documentation of the process was better than I expected, it was still incomplete - they didn't mention whether the samples were tested for elemental mercury or one of the various (and potentially much more lethal) mercury salts.

Finally, it's not a Monsanto thing - HCFS is made by several manufacturers, and by different processes by each one. It sounds like it's quite possible to manufacture HCFS in a mercury-free environment if a company chose to do so.

PS - just an aside: have you ever considered the possibility (or probability) that Alex Jones works for the federal government?

--
James Beatty
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 pm
Posts: 1502
Location: East of Cincinnati
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 am
jabeatty wrote:
PS - just an aside: have you ever considered the possibility (or probability) that Alex Jones works for the federal government?



:lol: Good one James.

Alright, I'm off to go chow down on some Genetically engineered Corn, and corn syrup based products ... Delicious! :egrin:

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Posts: 3401
Location: WPAFB
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm
jabeatty wrote:
youngliberty wrote:
:lol: You guys are hilarious! Here is the whole thing for you.
http://www.ehjournal.net/content/8/1/2

I can predict it now. Somebody is going to read one paragraph out of it, make an assumption, and I will have to dig up a rebuttal.

Thank you - better/more information than I expected.

The study itself states the following (paraphrased): the sample size was too small to reach any conclusion other than that a larger, more comprehensive study might be justified. They collected 20 samples of HCFS, 9 of which came from a single plant. While their documentation of the process was better than I expected, it was still incomplete - they didn't mention whether the samples were tested for elemental mercury or one of the various (and potentially much more lethal) mercury salts.

Finally, it's not a Monsanto thing - HCFS is made by several manufacturers, and by different processes by each one. It sounds like it's quite possible to manufacture HCFS in a mercury-free environment if a company chose to do so.

PS - just an aside: have you ever considered the possibility (or probability) that Alex Jones works for the federal government?


Monsanto is not directly the cause of the mercury in the food, just indirectly for lobbying millions to keep the FDA from regulating the food they produce, *cough* excuse me, the cancer they produce...Monsanto also largely has a monopoly over the industry so you might want to check to make sure those several companies are actually seperate entities (they might be). I realize that some of you may be Monsanto employees or lobbyists :egrin: that would explain why you like their products so much, just keep in mind you will eventually be taken down, and justice will be brought upon you.

Jones can't possibly be a fed you should know that the first requirement is to be a facist.

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 355
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:01 am
youngliberty wrote:
Jones can't possibly be a fed you should know that the first requirement is to be a facist.



Is it? I missed that entry requirement when upon resigning from active duty, I entered federal service working for the USAF. I am unaware of the widespread adherance you claim to the tenets of national socialism amongst my coworkers and service members working to ensure our USAFs battlefield superiority. One thing we did do however, is to swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Fascism didn't exist as a political 'philosophy' when the constitution was ratified.

You do realize that inane statements like the above delegitamize all of your other arguments here. Go back to your regularly scheduled Alex Jones conspiracy theory opiate.

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Posts: 3401
Location: WPAFB
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 am
I didn't read the study but I do wonder about something. Mercury is a naturally occurring element. Anywhere we disturb the soil and plant stuff those plants have the potential to leech whatever is in the soil from it. How much of the found mercury can be attributed to natural occurring elemental mercury?

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Top
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm
Posts: 3243
Location: Newark, OH
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 pm
Viking wrote:
youngliberty wrote:
Jones can't possibly be a fed you should know that the first requirement is to be a facist.



Is it? I missed that entry requirement when upon resigning from active duty, I entered federal service working for the USAF. I am unaware of the widespread adherance you claim to the tenets of national socialism amongst my coworkers and service members working to ensure our USAFs battlefield superiority. One thing we did do however, is to swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Fascism didn't exist as a political 'philosophy' when the constitution was ratified.

You do realize that inane statements like the above delegitamize all of your other arguments here. Go back to your regularly scheduled Alex Jones conspiracy theory opiate.


You can't possibly think I was actually serious ... pour yourself a glass of your favorite beverage and relax a little bit.

You haven't had anything constructive to say this entire thread. So why even post? Do you feel like you need to attack me and others on this forum for saying something you disagree with because you are too stubborn, perhaps afraid to look at studies that could effect your health? Wouldn't you want to know if a procedure was being done that effects your health and could easily be prevented? Beatty already admitted that there was legitimate research done, although he believed it to be partially incomplete. Maybe you don't care, but others on this forum do.

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Last edited by youngliberty on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 355
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm
Buckeye Dan wrote:
I didn't read the study but I do wonder about something. Mercury is a naturally occurring element. Anywhere we disturb the soil and plant stuff those plants have the potential to leech whatever is in the soil from it. How much of the found mercury can be attributed to natural occurring elemental mercury?


Quote:
Mercury is an extremely rare element in the Earth's crust, having an average crustal abundance by mass of only 0.08 parts per million (ppm).[19] However, because it does not blend geochemically with those elements that constitute the majority of the crustal mass, mercury ores can be extraordinarily concentrated considering the element's abundance in ordinary rock.


That is what I could dig up for you. Don't know if that answers your question or not. This is sort of off-topic, but my main direction with this kind of information would be that having known for many years that Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin even in small doses, can this extra mercury exposure be a presumptive cause of the spike in neurological disorders such as Autism, ADD, Alzheimer's, brain tumors? The amount of exposure could eventually be deemed an ok level of exposure by the FDA, but how do you know if addtional exposure you are getting isn't putting you over a level of radiation that is deemed "safe", perhaps through a cavity fill-in, vaccines, maybe you eat a lot HFCS, it is in about everything non-organic. Is it not our duty to maintain life, liberty, and happiness and eliminate obstructing obsticals as best as possible?

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 355
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm
for your consideration:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-conspiracy-theory-director

A few highlights:

Quote:
The Conspiracy Theory Detector

How to tell the difference between true and false conspiracy theories

By Michael Shermer

The conspiracy is complex, and its successful completion demands a large number of elements.

Similarly, the conspiracy involves large numbers of people who would all need to keep silent about their secrets. The more people involved, the less realistic it becomes.
...
The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.

The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.
...

But maybe Scientific American is part of the conspiracy ... :roll:

OK, I'll leave you alone now ... :wink:

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Posts: 3401
Location: WPAFB
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 am
Viking wrote:
for your consideration:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-conspiracy-theory-director

A few highlights:

Quote:
The Conspiracy Theory Detector

How to tell the difference between true and false conspiracy theories

By Michael Shermer

The conspiracy is complex, and its successful completion demands a large number of elements.

Similarly, the conspiracy involves large numbers of people who would all need to keep silent about their secrets. The more people involved, the less realistic it becomes.
...
The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.

The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.
...

But maybe Scientific American is part of the conspiracy ... :roll:

OK, I'll leave you alone now ... :wink:


No one has given me any alternative explanations to look at lol. Beatty said that there are ways to manufacture without mercury, ok why aren't we doing that? Nobody has looked up any alternative reason as to why there is excessive mercury in HFCS and given info to back up that reasoning. They have automatically dismissed my information as lies without looking because it is against what they consider to be correct. So Scientific American's statement is actually hypocritical.

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 355
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 am
Bioengineering scientist gets enraged at man with concerns, shows true colors in email reply.

Quote:
I am no traitor against humanity. If this **** causes infertility… Awesome!!

The world is over-populated, and people need to stop having children. This is one of earth’s largest problems.

If the earth wasn’t overpopulated, things like growth hormones wouldn’t EXIST.

The reason they do, is that the earth cannot produce enough food on its own to feed us all.

This is why GMO is actually saving the planet.

So **** you and your ********. I am doing humanity a ******* FAVOR!!!

Sincerely,

A REAL ‘traitor to humanity’

– Ed


Link to orignial email ---> http://naturalsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/gmobiotechemail.png

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm
Posts: 355
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:17 pm
Mercury in our food is actually a serious growing problem. Maybe not the "sky is falling" type of problem, but still one that exists. I do believe even the ODNR warns fishermen to beware of eating more than one meal a week of Ohio fish because of mercury levels.

I do wonder why the OPs stories keep getting pushed to the Tin Foil Hat Club so quickly. Shouldnt you guys at least prove him wrong and make fun first? hehe
Top
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:20 pm
When I was your age, we used to bust the top off of thermometers and eat the mercury like pixie sticks. Oh yeah...and we walked to school in our bare feet, 3ft of snow, and up hill both ways. :lol:

"One man with courage is a majority." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. ~ Luke 22:36
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:19 pm
Posts: 341
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 pm
Monsanto, here's something that is not theory. 1. Own a large majority of all seed production in the US, 2. Requires ALL seed not planted to be sold back to them so they can control the strain released at any time, 3. controls much of the crop insurance industry that farmers now rely upon to protect themselves from bad years like this one was, 4. has multiple ex top level employees within the department of agriculture. They are possibly the closest thing a zombi believer could find to the Umbrella Corp right out of the movie. Here's another trivia point, Round up is a cholinesterase inhibitor, just like VX war gas. Ask anyone who has had cholinesterase test done, the first question is "have you been exposed to round up?" So call it tin foil hat but there are some real disturbing aspects to Monsanto.


Motorcycle and gun videos from ADVfilmer in Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer?feature=mhee
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 pm
Posts: 595
Location: London, OH area
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:00 pm
AaronM wrote:
. . . , I do wonder why the OPs stories keep getting pushed to the Tin Foil Hat Club so quickly. Shouldnt you guys at least prove him wrong and make fun first? hehe



Isn't it obvious! I am part of the government conspiracy to kill all the Americans! I am a Eugenisist conspiracist! :lol: Monsanto is sending millions my way to keep the lid on this info!

Heads up! If anyone starts a post on the chemtrails conspiracy theory I will move it to the tinforil hat club too! It's just getting too close to home! I'm afraid the truth will come out if I don't try and supress it! :roll:

px

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm
Posts: 1710
Location: Akron, Ohio
Post subject: Re: Another warning sign
Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm
PX4_Storm wrote:
AaronM wrote:
. . . , I do wonder why the OPs stories keep getting pushed to the Tin Foil Hat Club so quickly. Shouldnt you guys at least prove him wrong and make fun first? hehe



Isn't it obvious! I am part of the government conspiracy to kill all the Americans! I am a Eugenisist conspiracist! :lol: Monsanto is sending millions my way to keep the lid on this info!

Heads up! If anyone starts a post on the chemtrails conspiracy theory I will move it to the tinforil hat club too! It's just getting too close to home! I'm afraid the truth will come out if I don't try and supress it! :roll:

px


px .. LOL you crack me up brother ... :wink: so what did you spend your Monsanto check on ... new Beretta? :lol:

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Posts: 3401
Location: WPAFB
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 6 [ 86 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Search for:
Jump to: