Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 am
Not that you need a tin foil hat to watch this , but there quite a few things in this video that make you think... Big brother acting school or are they trying to pull one over on the public .. You watch and decide ..

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post subject: Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 am
I watched 10 min of it and had to stop due to idiocy, most of all their "look at them pulling the rifle from the trunk" scene. What they show is authorities pulling what could be an AR from the trunk of a car... AT NIGHT. Whoever made the video was arguing that the media was "correctly reporting" all morning that the AR had been left in the car but (1) how would they have know the AR was even in the trunk at all, let alone in the morning if (2) the trunk hadn't been opened until well after sunset. *yawn*
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 am
I watched it a few nights ago, the video of the dad and the pics of the family with the president were interesting.

"All the public shootings in the United States in which more than three people have been killed have occurred in places where concealed handguns have been banned. "Washington Times article
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 pm
anything from infowars should be banned from this website .. period.
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 pm
AaronM wrote:

Why is that?

"All the public shootings in the United States in which more than three people have been killed have occurred in places where concealed handguns have been banned. "Washington Times article
Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 pm
Hedgelj wrote:
AaronM wrote:

Why is that?

Because he is an implanted spy by the left to make conservatives & gun owners look like extremist conspiracy theorists. :mrgreen:
Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm
Why do you care what people think of your ideologies?

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:31 am
This video has been mirrored on a lot of channels now, im not even sure what the original upload was.

I don't know if it was a conspiracy or not, I do think there are a lot of questions unanswered a lot of conflicting information, this video raises some legit questions I think.

For example no one was killed outside the building, why have'nt they released the video of the front door?
we know the school had cameras on the outside.. the front door at the very least because you had to sign in to get into the building, yes im aware they claim he shot the window out, that's what I want to see.

Why did he have his bothers ID on him? how was the media able to ID him before LE announced it? did one of the police say over open radio? or talk? I asked this very question the day it happen.

They could not get the weapons straight, we heard 4 pistols, then 2 pistols and a rifle and a long forgotten shotgun, was it hte shotgun that was being pulled out of the trunk? if so what model and or modifications?
If it was the shotgun it was not a pump that is for sure.. no one's talking about the shotgun.
Hedgelj wrote:
I watched it a few nights ago, the video of the dad and the pics of the family with the president were interesting.

Ya I thought the dad who got all sad faced when he thought the camera was rolling was pretty interesting, I can't come up with a conspiracy built around that alone but very strange.

and you're right he pictures was weird to.

Im not saying it was or wasn't a conspiracy.. but I think there are some legitimate questions that need answered, and dammit someone get us some video of the front door and dash cam's of arriving officers.
Their delay in releasing at least something just fuels conspiracy theorist and lends them credibility.

They say it was just a lone wolf and he is dead so there is no criminal investigation to hide behind.

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am
Lets take a look at what Commissioner Gorden thinks.

Attachments:

0002.png
0002.png [ 224.37 KiB | Viewed 3582 times ]

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am
Well said Commissioner.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 am
I'll feed the beast... my wife found this:
Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:26 am
Um, I see only a slight resemblance. Don't believe that for one second.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]