Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author
Post subject: What guns were really used at Sandy Hook?
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 pm
This has nothing to do with the conspiracy video that would like you to believe the massacre never happened. That ranks up there with the 9/11 Truthers and those who say we never landed on the moon.

A buddy sent me this link this morning and it jogged my memory of the day of the killings. I'd turned on Fox News not long after the story broke, and I distinctly remember seeing uniformed cops opening up the back of a hatchback and taking out an AR. And I remember thinking, geez, I'm sure glad that rifle was left in the parking lot because they won't be able to start screaming "assault rifle, assault rifle."

But sometime during the day the narrative changed and we were eventually told Lanza had a Bushmaster, a Sig and a Glock. Suddenly, the AR had gone from the trunk of the car into the school.

There was so much downright stupid and wrong reporting that day that this NBC News report can't be held as gospel truth. But watch it and see if what they say doesn't match what I saw with my own eyes on Fox News.

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=2E107 ... 1A6778F3AB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://mcullison.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @camdenmike

I got a gun for my wife. Good trade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post subject: Re: What guns were really used at Sandy Hook?
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm
This has come to my attention also. Mayor Coleman the other day held up an ar15 and said to the tv camera that this was the gun used at sandy hook. I thought that the shooter used two handguns in the attack and that they said they found the bushmaster ar15 in the trunk of his car? The only way Im going to be able to confirm this I think is to get a police report and read it. Havnt found the time to put in a FOIA letter....
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm
AaronM wrote:
The only way Im going to be able to confirm this I think is to get a police report and read it. Havnt found the time to put in a FOIA letter....

Speaking of which, I seem to recall the police chief or coroner or some other LEO promising a full report ASAP and I've seen nothing about it.

I'd love to get hold of the Fox News live coverage of that day to see if my memory is correct. I surely wasn't smoking crack when I saw two cops looking in the hatch of a car and come out with an AR and think that was a good break that it wasn't used. I know what I heard, saw and thought.

I guess there could have been another AR inside the school, but it's interesting that Pete Williams of NBC News specifically said there were four pistols in the school and no rifle. If true, that was a narrative the MSM and the rest of the anti-gunners couldn't let stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 pm
They were reporting the AR was in the trunk for sure. Unless the shooter went in the school, used the AR, went back and locked it in the trunk, went back in the school and shot himself why would it be in the car??

It's also possible that the report of the AR being in the trunk was wrong but it makes you wonder. We all know none of those guns killed those people anyway so it really doesn't matter. You can't fix mental health issues or the fact that our children are unprotected with anti-gun legislation.

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm
NRAInstructor wrote:
It's also possible that the report of the AR being in the trunk was wrong but it makes you wonder.

True. There was so much reporting that day that was just dead wrong it wouldn't be a surprise. But I specifically remember seeing pix on Fox News of a LEO taking an AR out of the back of a hatchback.

It's possible that AR was not connected to the massacre, but I doubt it. The car was in the school parking lot for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 am
Colonel Mustard. Library. Revolver.
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am
Many people who looked at the video of the long gun being removed believe it was the shotgun, not the AR.

The state has obtained a court order to keep the results of the home and car search sealed for 90 days. Makes one wonder if it is a legitimate request, or is done to hide the photo evidence that all the shooting was done with handguns.

We will never know the truth for sure.

aka OhioPaints
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:56 pm
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226
Quote:
In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:
#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips
#2. Glock 10 mm handgun
#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:
#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.
Lt. J. Paul Vance

Shotgun fits the description in the video.
It appears to be a a company that takes Saiga and converts them for pistol grips, etc.

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Glenn Beck said he's gonna do an entire show tomorrow (Wed) night on debunking all the Sandy Hook conspiracies.

5pm on Channel 212 on Dish Network or at www.theblaze.com/tv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm
CamdenMike wrote:
This has nothing to do with the conspiracy video that would like you to believe the massacre never happened. That ranks up there with the 9/11 Truthers and those who say we never landed on the moon.

You lost me at landing on the moon and 9/11 not having inside help...this being the Tin Foil club and all.
Cui Bono? Who benefits from billions being spent on the "space program" and the Spying on Americans Act aka Patriot Act? I have learned NEVER to question the WHAT but the WHY.
And for the cherry on top. The 2012 shootings were not as they seem. How radical is that? :wink:
And again, who benefits?

Victory is mine!
Armchair Elitist and Master of All That is Tacticool.
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 pm
cityboy wrote:
CamdenMike wrote:

You lost me at landing on the moon and 9/11 not having inside help.

I was referring to the inane video that claims Sandy Hook never happened, that it was a government training exercise made to look real. Seems to me that sort of thinking is analogous to claiming we never landed on the moon or that 9/11 was an inside job by Bush and Cheney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm
Oops. I would agree that Sandy Hook...happened.

I would also agree that the 9/11 "official" story was a sham and that no human has set foot on the moon.

Victory is mine!
Armchair Elitist and Master of All That is Tacticool.
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 pm
cityboy wrote:
I would also agree that the 9/11 "official" story was a sham and that no human has set foot on the moon.

OK, Alex Jones ... Please expain to us 'uninformed' the entire space program & 9/11 are government conspiracies ...

The same government who can't even keep the fact that the CIA director has a mistress a secret...LOL

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm
When I watched a video of the LEO's taking the gun from the car, I saw them ejecting rounds from it. Seems to me that would make it a semi-auto shotgun. Who would take the time to eject rounds from an AR when it would be much simpler to remove the magazine and then eject the one possibly in the chamber? Plus, the video seemed to show only 5-6 rounds being ejected, another sign of a shotgun. As a disclaimer I am a lot newer to firearms than most here so take all of that for what it may be worth.....
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Just wondering if it is still a "conspiracy" that Bush was a member of a Satan worshiping secret society.

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
 Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next