Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 pm
For those of you that do not know me, I am Count Chocula.

I want to talk about Ohio Bigfoot. What is the general Bigfoot culture like in Ohio? Is there good Bigfoot awareness?

I've sort of started a new life and Ohio is next to my Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I'm spending time in West Virginia and want to learn more about Bigfoot in Ohio. It is a long drive to Ohio but Bigfoot never tires. And there are things in west PA I want to do anyway. So I am gathering information for trips, to include your great state.

The Count

Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Post subject: Re: Cryptonids
Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:10 pm
For obvious national security reasons I can't get into too much detail, but the best sightings are at ...[redacted]... but again most often during sunset on Durin's Day.

We then went to ...[redacted]...which of course seems silly but made more sense as time went on. Be extra careful of the ...[redacted]... and boy did that hurt! I couldn't sit for a week! But we all had a good laugh and anyway live and learn I always say.

[redacted]

[redacted]

[redacted]... and ever since then we regarded him with a wary eye, if you know what I mean. :ewink:

Anyhoo, I didn't mean to get so long winded but suffice it to say that I can't promise you'll make it back safely, but if you do you'll have a tale to tell.

I'm sending this message through Verizon so I hope it gets out without any problems.

Gotta go, there's a knock at the door and
Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:12 pm
Hello?

Oh crap, I think they got him.

The Count

The Count

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am
I've never seen any big foot sign in Ohio but I have heard stories and I have also heard some pretty disturbing noises in the night while out camping.

Our entire camp was awaken one evening to a horrible ruckus across the river from where we were camped.

I have heard raccoons fighting, possums, owls, coyotes on a kill, you name it. What we heard that night can only be described as one big foot using 2 coyotes as nunchukau with their tails tied to together, with another big foot using a pair of raccoons as nunchukau with their tails tied together, while killing a large cat and enjoying themselves in the process.

It was like all of the wildlife in the area congregated in that one place for a show down. The noise went on for so long that it had to be forced like rival gangs meeting on the Chicago streets for a territorial war with at least 2 of the animals winning but making unidentified noises throughout.

It literally sounded like an entire tribe of Sasquatches went out and gathered everything they could catch and turned it all loose in camp to fight it out, then celebrated and screamed throughout.

No I do not believe in big foot but that was the funniest way to explain what 11 people heard that night.

Pretty weird but probably explainable.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 am
Or it could have just been Bigfoot. Simplest explanation is usually the correct one :)

The Count

The Count

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:56 pm
head down to Saltfork, he's the Grassman down there.

An LCP is my CC (constant companion)
Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 pm
There were footprints in the sand at the black river.
Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:04 am
Count_Chocula wrote:
Or it could have just been Bigfoot. Simplest explanation is usually the correct one :)

The Count

yea its actually me running around the woods with my shoes and socks off :shock:

shut up Dan ...........

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 am
That noise across the river was probably a couple BFs come across one of them outdoor methlabs and got to ingestin the stuff,then went Berserk.Or it coulda been 2 of havin Foreplay.
Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am
Actually Rich, if you encountered a group of squatches and they were sexually assaulting you, that might explain the noise. I didn't hear any gun fire though, so probably not it.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
 Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]