Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:21 pm
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... extremist/

disturbingly interesting

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress:FrederickDouglass

learning is good .understanding is better .pleas teach with wisdom
Post subject: Re: home grown extremist
Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm
calemus:

Thanks for posting that.

Anybody who hasn't yet read "1984" should give some thought to it.

Zero seems to have read it, and chooses to use it....

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:12 pm
I have a personal story that could give credence to the article, that based based on places I had vacationed, visited, websites I frequent, and my possessions I fell into a "high risk category"....and I think I am a pretty laid back easy going run of the mill person...can't imagine what some slightly opinionated people might be labeled.

Even though I am no longer affiliated with the business, I fear( and I hate it) I will be "scrutinized" if I post any detail, and that really sucks.
Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 pm
shibadad wrote:
I have a personal story that could give credence to the article, that based based on places I had vacationed, visited, websites I frequent, and my possessions I fell into a "high risk category"....and I think I am a pretty laid back easy going run of the mill person...can't imagine what some slightly opinionated people might be labeled.

Even though I am no longer affiliated with the business, I fear( and I hate it) I will be "scrutinized" if I post any detail, and that really sucks.

"Scrutinized" by who?
Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Reports as such, stating the same things, have been released by several other agencies and organizations. The one from West Point was a bit more of a shocker.
Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 pm
You conservatives think you have it bad now being considered extremists? Brothers, I've been a libertarian all my life, was even an LPO elected officer for a spell, and have been officially classified a "potential threat to national security" since at least the 1980's, according to documents a buddy of mine obtained via a FOIA request regarding the LP.

Y'all are late comers, but hey, welcome to the club! Bar is on the right, shooting range on the left, try not to spill any of your beer on your firearms because, as we all know, guns and alcohol don't mix.

"Oh, Bother," said Pooh, as he slapped in a new magazine and jacked the slide of his 1911A1.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]