Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Gun control seems to work as well in France as it does Here
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm
Well as 216 virgins prepare to welcome their martyrs today, it would seem the proof of the feckless effort to keep guns out of the hands of murderous ba$tards is in the pudding. As much as I hate to admit it, this murderous plague is coming to a State near you. I ask myself two questions every time I leave the house these days, do I have my weapon with plenty of ammo, and will some mad man/men, force me to defend mine and my families lives today. The first answer is always yes, the second answer is always I pray to God no. The cartoonist from Charlie Hebdo Said it best "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knee's" Steel yourselves gentleman and Ladies, The Muslim extremists and other sorry a$$ depraved individuals are coming to a theater near you,

Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them. J.P. Sartre

It is not my duty to die for my country, but to help others die for theirs. Gen Patton
Post subject: Re: Gun control seems to work as well in France as it does H
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm
Just stay away from CPZs as much as possible and you should be GTG ... since those areas are where the active shooters like to predate for prey that wont shoot back.

US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm
Every time I see one of these types of events go down, that is the first question that comes to my mind. "How well is that strict gun control working out for you?" Canada, Austraila, France...probably the UK next.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm
Im not sure what gun laws look like in france but the snip's of video I seen suggest the gunmen had FA's.. we'd all be sorely outgunned with anything we normally carry daily.

Anyway the terrorist have calling for years for people to commit mass shootings in the name of Allah, However none so prolific as ISIS in recent memory.

The value of turning a US citizen who has no prior background is not lost on such groups.
Far more valuable plotting internally then to travel to a Syria/Iraq/Etc.

Im kinda surprised we have NOT seen more of these sorts of religious motivated attacks in the US.

We're luck enough not to have car bombs, etc on a daily basis.
It's sad to say but I don't think we could weather any sort of sustained attacks like that here.
Even if overall small a sustained spree of attacks over say a few weeks and I think we'd see the country turned on it's head, make the kneejerk reaction (patriot act) after 9/11 pale in comparison.

A large enough % of the population would not only accept, But indeed demand it!

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:45 pm
Joe 6P
1 well placed bullet, yes easier said than done but I doubt they had Kevlar ski masks,I think it was the movie The unforgiven Were wild bill said it wasn't the fastest gun but he guy who took careful aim or something along those lines, Any how somethings better than nothing. I don't even think the cops have guns in France, relying on the good natured temperament of their fellow Persian I suppose,

Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them. J.P. Sartre

It is not my duty to die for my country, but to help others die for theirs. Gen Patton
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:26 pm
1stMarDiv wrote:
Well as 216 virgins prepare to welcome their martyrs today, it would seem the proof of the feckless effort to keep guns out of the hands of murderous ba$tards is in the pudding. As much as I hate to admit it, this murderous plague is coming to a State near you. I ask myself two questions every time I leave the house these days, do I have my weapon with plenty of ammo, and will some mad man/men, force me to defend mine and my families lives today. The first answer is always yes, the second answer is always I pray to God no. The cartoonist from Charlie Hebdo Said it best "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knee's" Steel yourselves gentleman and Ladies, The Muslim extremists and other sorry a$$ depraved individuals are coming to a theater near you,

If the government did what their duty demands of them they would support and defend the Second Amendment. If they let the world know that there are more citizens carrying arms than police on the streets the terrorist may think twice.

With that said, my question is, did you mean male virgins, female virgins or hermaphrodite virgins?????
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:29 pm
color of law wrote:
1stMarDiv wrote:

If the government did what their duty demands of them they would support and defend the Second Amendment. If they let the world know that there are more citizens carrying arms than police on the streets the terrorist may think twice.

With that said, my question is, did you mean male virgins, female virgins or hermaphrodite virgins?????

Dogs, cats and pigs, sorry for the confusion, Fatwa this! :surp:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:47 pm
Joe Sixpack wrote:
Im not sure what gun laws look like in france but the snip's of video I seen suggest the gunmen had FA's.. we'd all be sorely outgunned with anything we normally carry daily.

But notice they also targeted the police first. We are not wearing a uniform so we are somewhat camo'ed as they look for the uniforms first so we do get a little bit of an surprise advantage there.
Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 pm
Eugene wrote:
But notice they also targeted the police first. We are not wearing a uniform so we are somewhat camo'ed as they look for the uniforms first so we do get a little bit of an surprise advantage there.

True. I have no delulsions of grandeur and understand I'm not going to take out two men with long arms Mozambique drill style. But even a few handgun rounds lobbed their way, with maybe one or two connecting with soft tissue, will make them react, slow them down, change their plan, allow someone to escape, etc.

These two knew they would be unchallenged and acted as such.

-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.
Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 am
1stMarDiv wrote:
color of law wrote:

I still think there is some confusion with their understanding of the Qur'an. It's going to be a rude awakening when they realize THEY get to serve as one of someone else's 72 virgins first... :lol:

-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.
Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:23 pm
ThawMyTongue wrote:
1stMarDiv wrote:
color of law wrote:

I still think there is some confusion with their understanding of the Qur'an. It's going to be a rude awakening when they realize THEY get to serve as one of someone else's 72 virgins first... :lol:

You mean this???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Colw-GucKw0
Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm
color of law wrote:
ThawMyTongue wrote:
1stMarDiv wrote:
color of law wrote:

You mean this???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Colw-GucKw0

I just have to remind everyone how sensitive to political correctness we use to be, wonder what the Muslim extremest would of done to a 70's icon if he was here to make fun of them today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjK9OAm6oN8

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]