ACTUAL FOOTAGE Pastor Beaten & Tased by Border Patrol &a

Dedicated to the discussion of being prepared in the event of natural or man made disasters.

Moderator: jrohio

KnightOfTheOldeCode
Site Admin

ACTUAL FOOTAGE Pastor Beaten & Tased by Border Patrol &a

Post by KnightOfTheOldeCode » Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 am

ACTUAL FOOTAGE Pastor Beaten & Tased by Border Patrol & DPS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJF5cUWX ... r_embedded
If People do their best what else is there?
Patton.

Then said he unto them, But now, He that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garmet, and buy one
Luke 22:36

Greg S

Post by Greg S » Thu May 14, 2009 7:53 am

Border Patrol checking coming INTO the country - at this point I'm thinking he probably should have cooperated. They still handled it like a bunch of JBTs but there's a reason to have "SECURE" borders.

There's wrong on both sides in this case I think. MHO
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

KnightOfTheOldeCode
Site Admin

Post by KnightOfTheOldeCode » Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 am

I don't think he had been out of country, 50 miles from hte border driving home from work.

Greg S wrote:Border Patrol checking coming INTO the country - at this point I'm thinking he probably should have cooperated. They still handled it like a bunch of JBTs but there's a reason to have "SECURE" borders.

There's wrong on both sides in this case I think. MHO
If People do their best what else is there?
Patton.

Then said he unto them, But now, He that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garmet, and buy one
Luke 22:36

tony269

Post by tony269 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:57 am

I think that both sides over reacted , sure would like here the rest of the story :roll: Tony
"An Unarmed Man can only Flee from Evil, and Evil is not Overcome by Fleeing from it"---- Col.Jeff Cooper