Forum rules


Be sure to read the stickies on the forum index with respect to the sales, tradiing, etc., of firearms and serialized components, which is generally forbidden. Please read http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12519 first.
 Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Message
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am
axgrinder73 wrote:
Thanks NRA!!!!!

In keeping the tradition... I offer the following:

- Lyman (Ohaus) beam style reloading scale. It doesn't have a model # but it is similar to a 505.

- 15 pieces of 30-30 brass

- 9 pieces of 270 brass

- 10 pieces of 308 brass

- approx 50 .40 Cal brass

- Magpul AFG in black


If you take something, please pay it forward.


PM sent
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 am
Since I was the last one to grab an item I'll start paying it forward: a brand new, unopened box of Remington Golden bulk .22! Would prefer FTF to avoid overpaying for UPS since I'd be shipping ammo. I'm in NE Columbus.
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm
d80buckeye wrote:
Since I was the last one to grab an item I'll start paying it forward: a brand new, unopened box of Remington Golden bulk .22! Would prefer FTF to avoid overpaying for UPS since I'd be shipping ammo. I'm in NE Columbus.


This is now gone.

Who's up next?
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 pm
d80buckeye wrote:
d80buckeye wrote:
Since I was the last one to grab an item I'll start paying it forward: a brand new, unopened box of Remington Golden bulk .22! Would prefer FTF to avoid overpaying for UPS since I'd be shipping ammo. I'm in NE Columbus.


This is now gone.

Who's up next?



it would be the person who obtained the ammo off of you ...............

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 3564
Location: where ever Zombie infestation may be present
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm
Rich 2.0 wrote:
d80buckeye wrote:
d80buckeye wrote:
Since I was the last one to grab an item I'll start paying it forward: a brand new, unopened box of Remington Golden bulk .22! Would prefer FTF to avoid overpaying for UPS since I'd be shipping ammo. I'm in NE Columbus.


This is now gone.

Who's up next?



it would be the person who obtained the ammo off of you ...............


It happened outside of this forum. I'd have to dig around to find something else to throw up for grabs.
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:54 pm
axgrinder73 wrote:
Thanks NRA!!!!!

In keeping the tradition... I offer the following:

- Lyman (Ohaus) beam style reloading scale. It doesn't have a model # but it is similar to a 505.

- 15 pieces of 30-30 brass

- 9 pieces of 270 brass

- 10 pieces of 308 brass

- approx 50 .40 Cal brass

- Magpul AFG in black. claimed by d80buckeye


If you take something, please pay it forward.


I will take the 40 brass if you still have it. Wait until you get your mag in the mail and then send them. Your magazine finally made it into a bubble mailer a few days ago with your address on it but is currently in my wife's car. :lol: She went to the post office yesterday but they were closed, so she promised to go tomorrow.

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: Centerburg, Ohio
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm
NRAInstructor wrote:
I will take the 40 brass if you still have it.


NRA, I do still have it and will send it your way.

Keep your friends close and your .45 closer!
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 221
Location: Southeast Ohio
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 pm
hey d80buckeye, what'd you find? Your turn!

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: Centerburg, Ohio
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 am
NRAInstructor wrote:
hey d80buckeye, what'd you find? Your turn!


You're a d!ck. I'm sure something will unbury itself in the next week or so with my wife nesting liking a mad woman.

PS: thanks for the call-out =P
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:01 am
d80buckeye wrote:
NRAInstructor wrote:
hey d80buckeye, what'd you find? Your turn!


You're a d!ck. I'm sure something will unbury itself in the next week or so with my wife nesting liking a mad woman.

PS: thanks for the call-out =P

:lol:

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Top
Offline
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: Centerburg, Ohio
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am
axgrinder: If you still have the scale, I need one.

If at first you do not succeed, do NOT try skydiving!
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 am
Posts: 111
Location: Zombieville Oh.
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 pm
My turn to pay it forward...
Lee loader .38/357 special reload kit. This is the one in the cardboard box.

If at first you do not succeed, do NOT try skydiving!
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 am
Posts: 111
Location: Zombieville Oh.
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm
I could use the 38/357 reloader... Ill look around and see what i can find to post up here this weekend for my turn
Ill send ya a PM
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 pm
Posts: 109
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:37 am
I found 20 SKS clips (yes, clips) oiled up in a baggie if anyone wants them. I'm still digging through stuff so I may find some more odds & ends.
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 pm
Posts: 755
Location: NE Columbus
Post subject: Re: Pay it forward thread.............
Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 am
NRA Instructor, if you still have the .308 and the .30-30 brass...I'm in the game! I'll dig around and post something soon ;)

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Top
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Posts: 1617
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Search for:
Jump to: