Forum rules

Be sure to read the stickies on the forum index with respect to the sales, tradiing, etc., of firearms and serialized components, which is generally forbidden. Please read http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12519 first.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
Author
Post subject: Schomy's gun show/swap meet, version 4.0
Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:24 am
Hello. For those in SW Ohio, you may have heard of a long running every-Saturday gun show and swap meet held for 40+ years by the name of Schomy's. Trouble is, up until now the show relied on renting their venues; leases expire or other things change and Schomy's would have to hunt up a new building. original location was near Franklin, then it moved to west Carrolton, then Middletown. The lease ran out on that last spot and the show proprietor (Frank) had to hunt up yet another building.

This time instead of renting, Frank found a couple of buildings to BUY, east of Red Lion a mile or so, address is 1350 Ohio State Route 122. From the junction with !-75 at exit #32, it's about three or four miles away to the east along SR 122.

It's not a great big place, but if you have interest in buying/selling/trading firearms, knives, etc. it's not a bad way to kill an hour or two on a Saturday. Opens at 9am (I think), runs until mid afternoon.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]