Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:29 pm
What are the possibilities of a counter march as it were? Could we for example put together a few thousand gun owners, bearing arms to put on something similar to the Soros sponsored event in Columbus today? For pity sake, millions of us go heeled every day and cause no issues, and I believe are among the most peaceful and polite folks anywhere.
Post subject: Re: March for Our Freedoms
Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Ohio Carry, Ohioans For Concealed Carry, and Ohio Gun Owners put on a Rally for our Rights in Columbus two weekends ago. (BFA was invited to co-sponsor but chose not to sponsor, promote, or even advertise the event in any of its media outlets.) Over a thousand people participated and it was a great event with many prominent speakers - Mary Talor (Lt. Governor and candidate for the Republican nomination for Governor), Mike Gibbons, candidate for the Republican nomination for US Senate, and Hickock45 of YouTube fame among others.

There is a Patriots Day rally planned for April 21. No idea if BFA will join that one either (but I doubt it since Ohio Carry and Ohioans for Concealed Carry are sponsoring it). This one is going to be more focused on our freedoms and rights and less on politicians.

Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor
Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:01 pm
Preechrj wrote:
What are the possibilities of a counter march as it were? Could we for example put together a few thousand gun owners, bearing arms to put on something similar to the Soros sponsored event in Columbus today? For pity sake, millions of us go heeled every day and cause no issues, and I believe are among the most peaceful and polite folks anywhere.

Three posts since Monday Apr 24, 2017. Where have you been? Based on your post you must not consider your gun rights to be anywhere near the top of your list of priorities.

As I just posted on an open carry forum: The last loosely organized gun rally I was at, there was about 1,500 gun owners, at least 2,500 firearms, thousand of rounds of ammo and one lonely protester.

What do the anti-gunners have to enforce their demands?
Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 pm
JustaShooter wrote:
Ohio Carry, Ohioans For Concealed Carry, and Ohio Gun Owners put on a Rally for our Rights in Columbus two weekends ago. (BFA was invited to co-sponsor but chose not to sponsor, promote, or even advertise the event in any of its media outlets.) Over a thousand people participated and it was a great event with many prominent speakers - Mary Talor (Lt. Governor and candidate for the Republican nomination for Governor), Mike Gibbons, candidate for the Republican nomination for US Senate, and Hickock45 of YouTube fame among others.

There is a Patriots Day rally planned for April 21. No idea if BFA will join that one either (but I doubt it since Ohio Carry and Ohioans for Concealed Carry are sponsoring it). This one is going to be more focused on our freedoms and rights and less on politicians.

Lets not give these politicians a big head.
Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 am
This site $*** the bed again since your last post, color of law. At least for me I couldn't get on for a few days until yesterday maybe. Thought maybe the leadership had kicked me outta here.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:59 am
Dean:

If only I could find that fool manual :mrgreen: ....

Some kind of upgrade attempt really didn't do it....

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
 Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]