Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 pm
If many think that open carry is more dangerous then CC why do we need a PAID PERMISSION Slip to CC but not open carry?....Makes no sense. We do not need a Permission slip for either...

West Virginia, is again, this year, trying to pass Constitutional Carry, like last year, it should pass the House and the Senate, but Governor Tomlin has said he will veto the bill AGAIN because LEO'S are worried about their "safety"? Really? The states employees / tyrannical government's safety does not trump the rights of the people....Criminals already carry, this just stops LAC from being "safer"...

I do also think now, this all about money for LE agencies more that "safety". It's because having a concealed permit class and licensing put 3.9 million dollars into law enforcement offices across the state in W.Va.last year.I'm sure Ohio has grown to love the money as well to make us buy back our rights....

Here is the story that go me thinkin about this...

What say you?

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/virginia ... n-carrying

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)
Post subject: Re: Open carry v CC
Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm
There is no solid evidence that concealed carry or open carry is a more advantageous or detrimental than the other. A friend of mine, Ed Levine, who founded Virginia Open Carry, wrote a very eloquent essay in support of open carry. Rather than paraphrase Ed, I'll provide a link to his webpage and you can decide for your self:

http://www.virginiaopencarry.org/

Personally, I see advantages to each approach and carry openly and concealed. I value the merits of each approach and am grateful for those who have helped me gain the privilege of being able to choose.

NRA Life Member
2nd Amendment Foundation Member
GOAL Member
Range Safety Officer
NRA Pistol,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor, Certified UT, MD, MA Handgun & LEOSA Instructor
Post subject: Re: Open carry v CC
Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:56 pm
CC-vs-OC :___ I keep telling people that those who choose NOT to have personal protection know what their lives are worth, no argument from me.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]