Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author
Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:00 am
If someone has been trained on an M16 and can't use a pistol, he/she really don't know how to use the M16. If you learn to chop firewood for a camp fire with a machete, you should know how to do the same with a Bowie knife.

If you can use a blender, you can use a handgun. It is stupid for parents no to teach their children how to safely and effectively use firearms. That is like not teaching children to use a seat-belt.

My issue with the NRA and some firearms advocates is that they perpetuate the myth that using firearms is overly complicated and very dangerous when it is not. Perpetuating that myth gives the enemies of freedom tools to use in their quest to disarm all of us so they can control or kill anyone they wish.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.
Post subject: Re: Ohio SB 199
Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:47 am
Let's keep chatting about these pending bills. Maybe eventually BFA's "Top Brass" will deign to come in here and make a comment as to the organization's specific opinion on them.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
 Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2