Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author
Post subject: Re: Where is BFA on Constitutional Carry in Ohio?
Post Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:13 pm
WVRiflemannOH wrote:
What ever it takes fellas, "help" with whom ever needs it make this happen. I'm just a messenger and voter and Pro- Constitution person., not a lawyer or a politician. We need to reinstitute this right. Criminals do not have rules or regulations They follow! Need to be fixed. Thanks, y'all! Have a great night!

It sounds more and more like "Ohio Gon Owners" is a wagon we'd be better off not hitching ourselves (or our money!) to. They seem to deliberately go off trail into mud holes in every state the parent group is affiliated with.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:19 pm
Brian D. wrote:
WVRiflemannOH wrote:
What ever it takes fellas, "help" with whom ever needs it make this happen. I'm just a messenger and voter and Pro- Constitution person., not a lawyer or a politician. We need to reinstitute this right. Criminals do not have rules or regulations They follow! Need to be fixed. Thanks, y'all! Have a great night!

It sounds more and more like "Ohio Gon Owners" is a wagon we'd be better off not hitching ourselves (or our money!) to. They seem to deliberately go off trail into mud holes in every state the parent group is affiliated with.

What other states are they affiliated with that have failed that you're speaking of?

I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)
Last edited by WVRiflemannOH on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 pm
Have a look at the BFA article that JND1 linked to.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:52 am
Interesting.

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/ohio-gu ... -here-help

I couldn't care less who gets credit for what, I just want our rights restored and it seems the NRA and BFA have their own "timely" rights restored agenda. CC seems to be pretty down on their list even though they claim they support it.

What exactly is BFA and the NRA doing to help get CC in Ohio? Haven't heard anything from them about.

Last edited by WVRiflemannOH on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 am
BTW, I also find it Ironic that BFA critiques another pro-gun organization for asking for money to help fight the anti gunners, when they ask for money to fight the anti-gunners.

"United we stand, divided we fall" Just sayin!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 pm
I don't think the issue was asking for money, it's that the group affiliates from other states were getting money from gun owners, then OPPOSING pro gun bills.
Post Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 pm
Well, some gun bills are bad, example: The NRA "SUPPORTED" the original Brady Bill that mandates "law abiding citizens" go through back ground checks when buying new firearms. Have NOT seen any evidence in any major way, this has stopped ANY criminal from buying a firearm that had later committed crimes with them.

What it has done? Stop at least 150,000 Veterans from purchasing guns without due process. It has stopped probably millions of individuals from purchasing guns for who knows what reason but, being felon isn't one of them. And I personally know folks who can not buy a gun and has no idea why. Good luck in trying to find an answer.

Yes, the NRA helped do that! So yes, there are reasons to oppose a gun bill.

This, however, is not one of them, and we should be united on this and stop tearing each other down to get it passed in OHIO.

You see a problem, help fix it. Contact those involved and make it right.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 am
Your calls and emails to your state representatives at the Statehouse in Columbus are working.

In fact, Representatives have been adding their names left and right as cosponsors to Representative Hood's Constitutional Carry bill all last week!

But you and I can't let up now - we need more!

As you know, the Constitutional Carry bill is open for co-sponsors, and NOW is the time for YOUR state representative to add their name as an author.

Gun owners are always trying to find out whether or not a politician is telling the truth when they say "I support the Second Amendment."

Heck, even former President Obama said he did.

But right now is the chance for your representative to prove their talk is more than just campaign rhetoric to get elected.

That's why I'm asking you to call them up or email them TODAY and tell them you want them to co-sponsor Representative Hood's Constitutional Carry bill!

If you've already called or emailed them, thank you so much.

Now please call or email again!

After you've done that, please click forward on this email and send it to your 5 closest gun owning friends and ask them to do the same.

The deadline for your representative to cosponsor is rapidly approaching.

Constitutional Carry is the simple idea that law-abiding gun owners should be able to carry a defensive firearm if they’re not legally prohibited from owning one.

It’s on the move all across the country! In fact, just two weeks ago North Dakota became the 13th state in the country to pass Constitutional Carry!

1 out of every 4 states no longer requires you to beg permission or pay fees to exercise your Right to Keep and Bear Arms!

Your representatives need to hear from you. After all, they work for you.

My state representative, Bill Dean, has already signed on as a co-sponsor to the bill.

Has yours?

Call or email them and tell them to co-sponsor Representative Hood's Constitutional Carry bill right away!

To find out who your representative is, please click here.

https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legisl ... egislators

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2