Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
Author
Message
Post subject: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 am
Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing

Call and Urge Your Committee Members to Support House Bill 142
http://www.ohiohouse.gov/


https://act.nraila.org/takeaction.aspx?AlertID=1799

NRA Endowment Life member

Cogito, ergo sum armatus
Molon labe
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm
Posts: 10
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 am
This bill has already been weakened too much for my taste. However, if watered down booze is the only thing to drink..sigh..set me up, barkeep.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Top
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 1942
Location: SW Ohio
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:22 am
Upon further reflection..this bill not been watered down, but instead spiked with rat poison or maybe carfentanil. Meanwhile, another bill wants to remove pretty much all carry restricted places for those in law enforcement, even when they're off duty.

Too many of our Republican Ohio Representatives and Senators are spineless squishies, not conservative guardians of the populace which elected then.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Top
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 1942
Location: SW Ohio
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 am
This crap started with the hidden compartment legislation. It has been down hill ever since. They have thrown us some scraps in attempts to keep us voting for them and so we would not figure out that they are really communists/totalitarians/fascists/democrats pretending to be republicans. Just like members of the media are democrat party activists pretending to be reporters. There is a point when we have to put our feet down and primary these traitors. I would like for BFA to be with us for that, but I don't know if that will happen. BFA's role, in my opinion, should be to call these traitors out when appropriate. I understand the incremental approach to gaining our freedoms back, but it has gotten to the point where they are playing us for fools.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 am
Posts: 477
Location: Akron
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 am
Brian D. wrote:
Meanwhile, another bill wants to remove pretty much all carry restricted places for those in law enforcement, even when they're off duty.

What bill is that?

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.
Top
Offline
User avatar
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 am
Posts: 477
Location: Akron
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:27 pm
Liberty wrote:
Brian D. wrote:
Meanwhile, another bill wants to remove pretty much all carry restricted places for those in law enforcement, even when they're off duty.

What bill is that?


Don't recall the bill number, but it's on the House side, introduced by Rep. Larry Householder.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Top
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 1942
Location: SW Ohio
Post subject: Re: Ohio: Right to Carry Reform Bill Moves on to 5th Hearing
Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:23 pm
Liberty wrote:
This crap started with the hidden compartment legislation. It has been down hill ever since. They have thrown us some scraps in attempts to keep us voting for them and so we would not figure out that they are really communists/totalitarians/fascists/democrats pretending to be republicans. Just like members of the media are democrat party activists pretending to be reporters. There is a point when we have to put our feet down and primary these traitors. I would like for BFA to be with us for that, but I don't know if that will happen. BFA's role, in my opinion, should be to call these traitors out when appropriate. I understand the incremental approach to gaining our freedoms back, but it has gotten to the point where they are playing us for fools.

Can you be more specific?????

I think there is enough of us old retired farts that need to go to Columbus and picket the statehouse. Us retired have the time to do this. And it is time to do it. Mad mommies do it and now it's time for us.
Top
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am
Posts: 2681
Location: Too close to Cincinnati
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Search for:
Jump to: