Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author
Post subject: Re: When is the Next Fundraiser?
Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm
Aaron. Will there be a need for Audio-Visual (powerpoint, microphones and the like?) Its what I do. If so I may be able to provide projectors and a mixing board to patch into the hotels system (have to run that past the boss) as well as doing the support. It would save money over renting needed equipment at the hotel from their vendor. I have worked this venue before and am familiar with it. I also build outstanding power point presentations and can offer videography,photography and editing services. Send me a message if ya need me.

This offer is open to any BFF events. I will happily volunteer my services if needed

Dave

Come and get them!
Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 am
Thanks ML! I will get back with you on that. Let me see what plans are in place, and whether we will need your services. There is a good possibility we will be taking you up on that ;)

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:51 am
Aaron wrote:
Currently we are looking for donated items to be raffled/auctioned off at the event...all proceeds benefitting BFA.

Just a quick clarification. This event will benefit Buckeye Firearms Foundation (BFF) which is a 501c3, that the Association with is a PAC. This allows donations to come from any source, not just individuals. Also, the donations may be tax deductible, check with your or your business' tax adviser.

JLE

Region Leader
Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm
Thanks Joe...not paying close enough attention when I was typing...

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 pm
Aaron wrote:
Aaron, I have done M&G fundraisers every Winter here in the Newark area. The place I used to hold it went out of business for not paying their taxes (run by a religious group....guess they thought the taxes didn't apply to them). Will be getting things set up through a new location once RR carry is official. I have also done a fundraiser shoot on my private range here at the house (didn't have it last year, and haven't so far this). If you have fundraiser ideas, present them to someone on the MM or RL list and with approval, RUN IT :!: The only thing holding us back is the fact that we are all volunteers and we all have our plates full :shock:

I know this is an old thread, but we have offered to put on a Legal Seminar in Columbus, Cleveland, & Cincinatti as a fundraiser and was turned down. Also asked BFF if they would support and sponsor us if we held a low income CHL class for free quarterly and was also turned down. (spoke to J Irvine personally). Although we certainly werent turned down when we offered free advertising to 120k homes or 20 FREE CLASS Gift Certificates to the buckeye bash. Very unfortunate.

If anyone has any ideas, we would certainly be open to them. Tell us ... not what you can do for us ... but, what can we do for you and our community that would uplift us all? We have a great deal of talent in our ranks just waiting for the opportunity to be awakened.

"In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail."
 Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2