Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author
Post subject: When is the Next Fundraiser?
Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm
When is the next fundraiser for the BFF. Just thought id ask. I would be interested in attending one.

After typing BFF i had an idea, lol. "Become a BFF BFF (best friends forwever) donor."
Post subject: Re: When is the Next Fundraiser?
Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 am
aaron, don't quote me on this, but i'd guess the Col Grossman seminar goes toward BFF...

also, i think any of the "fun shoots", and similar activities that go on from time to time go to BFF as well..

NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc
Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am
ahh very neat.

Has anyone from BFF ever thought of a social network fund raiser or has it already been done?
Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 am
Grossman's event benefits the PAC.

We had the Buckeye Blast back in April and the Giduck event in June were both Foundation events.
Most all of the shooting events are Foundation events.

You can always check our 'Event' page for upcoming items.

JLE

Region Leader
Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am
thanks for the clarification joe! i'm hoping there will be another shooting event in our area cinci-middletown-dayton this summer/fall...

NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc
Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 pm
Would BFF staff be interested in attending a M&G fundraiser?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12128
Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm
I'm trying to talk all the wimmin here into a bake sale.. but its not working too well ......... :roll:

ya know brownies, kookies kakes and $hit ..... and whole milk ....mmmmmmmmm milk .......

i think i can get 300k for me kidney in Barbados ????

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm
"all the wimmin" eh...and how many of us are there?

eating home-made brownies as I type :)

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm
Bang Bang Beth wrote:
"all the wimmin" eh...and how many of us are there?

eating home-made brownies as I type :)

i really really really hate you .......................... really .. that hurt........ :cry:

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 am
aaawwww :( I'll save you some...;)

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 pm
Aaron, I have done M&G fundraisers every Winter here in the Newark area. The place I used to hold it went out of business for not paying their taxes (run by a religious group....guess they thought the taxes didn't apply to them). Will be getting things set up through a new location once RR carry is official. I have also done a fundraiser shoot on my private range here at the house (didn't have it last year, and haven't so far this). If you have fundraiser ideas, present them to someone on the MM or RL list and with approval, RUN IT :!: The only thing holding us back is the fact that we are all volunteers and we all have our plates full :shock:

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 am
Buckeye Bash is coming up...planning phase is in full swing ;) You planning on attendiing, or helping out?

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 am
Aaron wrote:
Buckeye Bash is coming up...planning phase is in full swing ;) You planning on attendiing, or helping out?

When, where, and what do you need me to do?

Beth

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:29 am
Id be interested in volunteering if its not in conflict with our class schedules.
Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm
Event is Feb. 11 and 12, at the Dublin Crowne Plaza in NW Columbus

Our banquet/Buckeye Bash will be Saturday evening.

Currently we are looking for donated items to be raffled/auctioned off at the event...all proceeds benefitting BFA. We are working up a list of manufacturers and distributors who have donated to us in the past, and splitting up those contacts among the leaders list. Any help we can get in the donations department on a local level is great. Local guns shops, or business are a great way to go if you know they are 2A supporters.

We will need people in place settting up registration table, putting out raffle/auction items, lots of behind the scenes stuff. As we get details worked out, I will try to get them posted in here in a timely manner. We will also have a booth that needs for two days at this event. It is going to be a 2A Convention, and this years Bash will be a part of it. More details to come...

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10
Site Admin
 Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next