Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author
Post subject: When are we going to take back the country
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am
I hear a lot people saying that we need to take back America, O.K who is organizing this event and what are the plans?

Waiting for an election really isn't a decent option these days, that may be a seditious statement, but I don't see any choice that I would vote for. It seems that we have to choose between two evils, when we should be finding a new leader that has some guts and who is a patriot.

Jerry

A Closed Mouth Gathers No Foot

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Gun Owners of America
Crossbow Nation
American Legion
Post subject: Re: When are we going to take back the country
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 am
Taking back America without a shot fired, is that your question??????
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 am
i don't think they make a enema that big .................yet ..............

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am
An enema of the state... Has a catchy name for the cause!
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:22 am
Not sure it's possible to organize a militia and do what they did 100 years ago with a civil war type take back. If you try any organizing online the government will be watching and then take out your team as we see them doing all the time. Remember, it's a crime to overtake the government with force. If you try to keep it quiet enough (out of the media, online, etc), you won't be able to gain enough members to make it within 10 miles of the White House.

I think voting is our only method anything and hoping there's still some dignity left in Supreme Court justices when they get to the point of rigging voting.
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 am
I'm no longer confident that we can . . .

With the Federal Debt approaching $16 Trillion where $6 Trillion has been racked up in the last 3+ years, you would think the American people would be up in arms! It seems, however, that they are infected with Normalcy Bias. Living with deficits and debt has become the norm in this country and people just don't seem to think that there's anything wrong with it. They think things will always be as they have been.

I would think that with the complete trashing of this country over the last 3 years that zero's approval numbers would be around, . . . , well, , , , zero! The fact that there is a very good chance that he will win re-election due to the absolute lack of an even half-way decent Republican candidate, just blows my mind. This race should not even be close!

I really thought the Tea Party was making a big difference and after the 2010 election had great hope that things would finally turn around toward fiscal responsibility and reducing the size of government and increasing Freedom and Liberty, returning us to our Constitutional Government! I am quickly losing hope.

There are just too many people willing to sit back and let "daddy" take care of them on the backs of the other hard working people in this country. There are too many people willing to give the government more and more power in order to keep them "safe." People no longer value Liberty!

px

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am
PX4_Storm wrote:
I really thought the Tea Party was making a big difference and after the 2010 election had great hope that things would finally turn around toward fiscal responsibility and reducing the size of government and increasing Freedom and Liberty, returning us to our Constitutional Government! I am quickly losing hope.

px

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The republican party usurped the Tea Party here in Cincinnati.
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm
The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Be careful what you say on a public forum as it may be seen as a serious threat & not as a casual conversation.

We are going to take this country back in November using our 1a Liberties.
Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm
AaronM wrote:
Be careful what you say on a public forum as it may be seen as a serious threat & not as a casual conversation.

We are going to take this country back in November using our 1a Liberties.

Is this statement secret militia fifth column code talk for "dig a cellar, buy some canned soup and an M1, and wait for the zombies to consume themselves?"

If so, sign me up and teach me the secret handshake.

As I see it, we are hosed and things are going to end badly. If the nation woke up come November and filled the House with Ron Paul clones and the Senate with Rand Paul clones, then we would have a rough 20 years ahead of us and maybe come out OK. Anything less than this and we'll be looking for the next John May or even John Connor to rally around.

Victory is mine!
Armchair Elitist and Master of All That is Tacticool.
Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm
I give up who is John May?
Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm
Echo3November wrote:
I give up who is John May?

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to recruit you! :ugeek:

My favorite information superhighway search engine identifies John May as the leader of the resistance in the cancelled television program "V".

Victory is mine!
Armchair Elitist and Master of All That is Tacticool.
Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm
the turnover starts w/ the local political structure... seems that there was a bloodletting in the ohio republican party (committee positions) in the recent primary, ... good for those not happy w/ establishment:

http://www.thirdbasepolitics.blogspot.c ... night.html

as for the demorat pary, ..not sure where to begin, ..they've been infiltrated w/ the left, ..."progressives"

NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc
Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm
Actually, I find the local structures to be the most sensible of them all, as the elections are controlled the least, if at all.

I have sworn up the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover
Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 pm
Ron Paul 2012!!!
Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm
Every year, we have elections, a non-violent manner of potentially changing portions of our government and its political sub-divisions. Gather like-minded people and either run for office or support a candidate whose message mirrors your beliefs. You take back the country one office at a time.
 Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next