NFA Changes

A Forums for Sons & Daughters of Liberty to discuss issues, including current events, Appleseed shoots, Tea Party Rally's, Politics and more.

Moderator: WileyCoyote

sd790

NFA Changes

Post by sd790 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:02 pm

I haven't read through it all yet, but I stumbled across this entry in the Federal register from September 9, 2013 titled:
"Machine Guns, Destructive Devices and Certain Other Firearms; Background Checks for Responsible Persons of a Corporation, Trust or Other Legal Entity With Respect To Making or Transferring a Firearm". There is lots to read here that is related to the recently proposed changes to NFA trusts, but I'd bet that there are some hidden gems in here to find.

Take a look and see what if you can figure out what it all means. I'm not that familiar with the current process, but I'm willing to learn!

https://www.federalregister.gov/article ... esponsible

Rich 2.0

Re: NFA Changes

Post by Rich 2.0 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

as a owner of class 3 (form 4) and form 1 stuff.. its not that hard to understand once someone explains it to you .... trying to read it will drive ya up a wall
We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."