Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Looking to buy compatible Ar lower receiver for my RRA R3
Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:15 am
Hi, I am brand new to this forum! And also a new gun owner trying to build my first AR!
I've got my complete up selected (Rock River R3 competition Upper) and am needing a compatible lower receiver.
Please email or text (419nine89948four) me if you have an offer for either a complete or stripped lower. I will obviously pay less for the stripped lower as I'll need to buy the kit to build it.
Thanks a lot and have a good day!
- Josh

Also!, if you have any suggestions of input please let me know!
Post subject: Re: Looking to buy compatible Ar lower receiver for my RRA R
Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:00 pm
Josh:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory, and may be sleep inducing.

We generally don't allow firearms sales on this board. Anything "serialed", like a 1911 frame.... I'm not sure if that lower receiver counts or not. We feel that should there be a legal issue, while we'd probably win (as being a conduit for what turns out to be a bad sale), we'd rather spend the money on things like lobbying for better rights, etc.

That said, I'm sure we've got people here who have built AR's, and may be able to point you to a source for components. One of these days, I'll find a way to get one, but the roof is leaking and the wife's already spent the bank account.... :D

IAC, enjoy the board, and don't be a stranger just because I yelled at you. (This is a mild rebuke if trying to find a lower is a no-no. You don't want to see what happens if we're really mad.)

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]