Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:53 pm
This isn't meant as any kind of endorsement, just for educational purposes only ;)

I've been taking Chlorella tablets even before I started into casting bullets. It's classified as a "super food" made of algae. It is processed with jets of water in order to break the cell walls. Without this process, we can't digest chlorella.

The benefit (besides being very healthy) is that it has a chelating property- which means, it absorbs heavy metals.

Chlorella @ Wikipedia

Again, just for educational / informational purposes.

Some people strive to make their mark on the world. I strive to make my mark on a paper plate.
Post subject: Re: for anyone who casts lead
Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:53 pm
Nothing in that wiki describes chelating. There are actually known chelation foods and minerals. Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with specific proteins and vitamins are known to work delicately. Once you are poisoned, you are poisoned. Damage usually occurs and can be stopped but not reversed.

Just sayin!

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:07 am
Buckeye Dan wrote:
Nothing in that wiki describes chelating. There are actually known chelation foods and minerals. Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with specific proteins and vitamins are known to work delicately. Once you are poisoned, you are poisoned. Damage usually occurs and can be stopped but not reversed.

Just sayin!

It's down there, under Alternative Medicine. The paragraph needs citations, but it's pretty accurate. This IS wiki after all :lol:
As I alluded in the topic, it's just for informational purposes. Taking algae tabs is certainly NOT a substitute for safety precautions.

Some people strive to make their mark on the world. I strive to make my mark on a paper plate.
Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm
Wow! I completely missed that section of the article. I stand corrected. I can't imagine it would hurt to add some to your diet but you are right, safety is priority.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am
:esmile: I started taking it a few years back (not regularly but off & on) because when I read about it, I thought... wow, I come from the era of lead paint and mercury lol so yeah, as long as I'm not allergic to the stuff, it jolly well couldn't hurt to try?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]