Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 am
Just incase anyone is still hard up for .22 ammo. I was at Cabelas Thursday morning around 10am and they had a big supply of CCI and Thunderbolt bricks. I got a brick of Thunderbolts because they were only $22. Remember when gun shows had 50 rounds for $10? :wink: Hope anyone who is in need finds this post. :egrin:

Motorcycle and gun videos from ADVfilmer in Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer?feature=mhee
Post subject: Re: .22 ammo at Cabelas
Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:53 am
I just ordered a Remington brick online from Cabela's for $24.
Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am
Buildit:

I've found some ammo (.22lr) in my neck of the woods thats " somewhat" reasonable too, but someones always beating me to it :cry: . But most are still gouging as far as I'm concerned. As for .45 acp, I've started using a non-lead (tin base) frangible ammo from ICC in PA (155 gr. HP). I've got plenty of ammo stocked away for almost every firearm I own, but like to replace it "before" I use it and not have to "try" to replace it "after" I've shot it up!

3FULLMAGS+1
They say the best "Home Remedy" for Tyranny is... LEAD POISONING!
Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. No Cabelas here tho :( Maybe we'll start seeing the Federal value packs soon

Some people strive to make their mark on the world. I strive to make my mark on a paper plate.
Post Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 am
RogerD wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. No Cabelas here tho :( Maybe we'll start seeing the Federal value packs soon

10-19-2013 was at Old English and they had skids of 22 thunderbolts 500 rnds for under $30. Hope this helps

Also saw $5 50 round packs at Rural King in town there. Not cheap but they were the Remington High Velocity rounds that work so well in semi autos. :wink:

Motorcycle and gun videos from ADVfilmer in Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/user/advfilmer?feature=mhee
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]