Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Looking for .45 brass that uses small primer
Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 am
Looking for .45 ACP ONCE FIRED brass that is sorted by primer size. Only want brass that takes small pistol primers. Will purchase or I have some 45 brass with large primers to trade.
Post subject: Re: Looking for .45 brass that uses small primer
Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:24 pm
oncefiredbrass.com
Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 pm
I have somewhere between 50 and 100 but depends on where you live for that few... I get to Spring Valley ever so often, I'd trade for your large primer.

Some people strive to make their mark on the world. I strive to make my mark on a paper plate.
Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:56 am
igolfat8,

Greetings, I currently have 1,080 pieces of .45 ACP brass for small pistol primers. I don't reload with these, I have just been separating them out, and running them through my cleaning process and storing them for... whenever? These are a variety of head stamps and all are de-primed, re-sized, ultra cleaned, inspected and placed in zip-loc bags/250 per bag.

I would be willing to make a trade for some of your brass you don't need. I could use 380 ACP, 38 special, 357 magnum, 45 Colt (Long Colt) or 45 ACP using large pistol primers.

Just as a side note to you (igolfat8) or any of you other reloaders out there, I have 4,050 pieces of .40 brass (various head stamps) that I would be willing to trade (or sell but would rather trade). These are also de-primed, re-sized, cleaned and inspected and placed in bags of 250 per bag. I do not own a .40 or reload for these so I just collect them and store them as well.

If you are interested let me know perhaps we could work out some sort of trade/deal.

[email protected]
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]