Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Sabre: Self Defense Stun Gun 120k Volts
Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 pm
Just picked this up as a non-lethal self defense option.

Sabre: Self Defense Stun Gun 120k Volts
1/2 Second Discharge will startle the subject, rendering pain, muscle contraction and shock.
1-2 Second discharge will cause muscle spasms and a dazed metal state.
3-5 Second discharge will cause disorientation, and loss of ballance and muscle control.

"Does not cause permanent damage or injuries."

--- Our test at Ohio Concealed Carry Institute:
I was the test subject on Friday.

a 1/2 second discharge cause me to jump back and re-evaluate the situation.
a 1-2 second dicharge made not only my heart to pulse higher, but cause my legs (were I was shocked) to trimble and I could feal just about every muscle contract in my leg the first second and then throughout my body the second.
a 3-5 second discharge (more like 5, and btw 5 seconds is an eternity) made me pass out, now Im 6'4" 300 Pounds and when the smelling salts hit my nose, I almost forgot why I was there to begin with.

So thats my review .... 120k volts in not very nice ... I cant imagine getting one of these at 500k volts ... good god!
Last edited by AaronM on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Post subject: Re: Sabre: Self Defense Stun Gun 120k Volts
Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 pm
LOL Aaron at 6'4" and 300 lbs I don't think it would take a stun gun to keep me from messin' with ya...;)

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post subject: Re: Sabre: Self Defense Stun Gun 120k Volts
Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm
hehe beth!

BTW Is this the right place for this post? I mean, I wont lie ... I have used it to find my keys in the parking lot ... its a decent light. =) Although, beware .... dont put it on the lock while trying to insert a key ... zinngggooo!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]