Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
Author
Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 am
After having acquired and used a Inforce WML I was very excited to get hands on one of their pistol lights. The APL was finally released 6 months after I had expected. And then, having taken part in a very large group buy right before the horrible Sandy Hook event, the arrival of the light took much longer than anticipated. Yesterday I finally had it in hand... well worth the wait!!

The light is light-weight and rather compact, but puts out 200 lumens of bright, white light. The APL mounts up very securely with no tools and can be easily removed if need be. There is a paddle switch on either side of the light making it ambidextrous, but also allowing you to easily operate the light with your support hand if you use a "thumps-forward" grip. There are two modes of operation: constant on (press and release to operate) and momentary (press and hold for on and release for off). It fits on my XDm like a glove and the length is perfect.

Just for kicks I tried it on a small frame railed pistol. You definitely should have a full size rail since the rail locking lug is in the front of the light, but it seemed to have a pretty firm grip on the PF9:

-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]