Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Introduce Yourself Here

Moderator: SMMAssociates

Forum rules
Please have a look at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
User avatar
WileyCoyote
Moderator
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:46 pm
Location: SW Ohio

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by WileyCoyote » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm

congrats, and welcome back, matt!
NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc

User avatar
ThawMyTongue
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 am
Location: Dublin, OH

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by ThawMyTongue » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 am

SMMAssociates wrote:Matt:

So, an early Welcome Back!

Not much has changed, except that Rich is a little quieter.

Regards,
What happened to Rich? Finally start taking those meds? JK!

It does seems a bit more quiet overall here.
-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

CW78
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:01 pm
Location: Powell

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by CW78 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Facebook, Twitter, etc is killing forums like this.
Image

User avatar
ThawMyTongue
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 am
Location: Dublin, OH

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by ThawMyTongue » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm

So after over a month long interview process I have a job in Ohio and will actually be moving back on Christmas Eve!
-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

User avatar
NRAInstructor
Moderator
Posts: 2083
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Centerburg, Ohio

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by NRAInstructor » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 am

ThawMyTongue wrote:So after over a month long interview process I have a job in Ohio and will actually be moving back on Christmas Eve!
Congrats on the new job an welcome back!
Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews

User avatar
Viking
Moderator
Posts: 3401
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Location: WPAFB

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by Viking » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:31 am

Congrats ... and welcome back to buckeye country!
US NAVY VETERAN
Navy Qualified Tactical Action Officer
Navy Qualified Sharpshooter (Pistol, Rifle)
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

"Vigilia aeterna est pretium libertatis"

User avatar
Rich 2.0
Moderator
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: where ever Zombie infestation may be present

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by Rich 2.0 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 pm

ThawMyTongue wrote:
SMMAssociates wrote:Matt:

So, an early Welcome Back!

Not much has changed, except that Rich is a little quieter.

Regards,
What happened to Rich? Finally start taking those meds? JK!

It does seems a bit more quiet overall here.

some one has to go to work to support all those scumbuckets that don't want to work ..........
Attachments
10435132_1583534265207146_8426159369842905306_n.jpg
10435132_1583534265207146_8426159369842905306_n.jpg (29.89 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."

User avatar
ThawMyTongue
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 am
Location: Dublin, OH

Re: Former Buckeye, movin' back!

Post by ThawMyTongue » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

After finally getting moved and starting a new job this past Monday, I have a second to sit back and take a breath. It really feels great to be here in Ohio!
Rich 2.0 wrote:
ThawMyTongue wrote:
SMMAssociates wrote:Matt:

So, an early Welcome Back!

Not much has changed, except that Rich is a little quieter.

Regards,
What happened to Rich? Finally start taking those meds? JK!

It does seems a bit more quiet overall here.

some one has to go to work to support all those scumbuckets that don't want to work ..........
Good to see ya Rich!
-Matt

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

Post Reply