Forum rules

Please have a look at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:38 pm
Plz allow me to Introduce Nick, Zack, & Bryan Bryner. We are the proud owners of Phoenix Tactical in Heath. We are a small family owned gunstore and wanting to grow. We know earning your business is the way to do it.

We specialize in AR parts and CCW weapons.

Come visit at 626 Hebron Rd in Heath across from Giant Eagle or visit our website phoenixtacticalonline.com
facebook.com/phoenixtacticalonline

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan, Nick, Zack Bryner
Owners
740-616-9042
626 Hebron Rd, Heath Ohio
WWW.PHOENIXTACTICALONLINE.COM

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Post subject: Re: New Gun store in Heath
Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:51 pm
welcome to the forum!

NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation
Maryland Shall Issue
Colorado Second Amendment Assoc
Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 pm
Welcome and best wishes for the success of your store. I'm curious.. I took a peek at your web site and noticed that many of the M&P Shields that you list are shown as double action only. http://www.phoenixtacticalonline.com/mp ... _4492.html I wasn't aware that that they made a double action shield?

You can't get something for nothing unless someone, somewhere is getting nothing for something!

Sig P238
S&W Shield 9
Ruger SR9c
Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 am
findlayref19 wrote:
Welcome and best wishes for the success of your store. I'm curious.. I took a peek at your web site and noticed that many of the M&P Shields that you list are shown as double action only. I wasn't aware that that they made a double action shield?

I'm guessing that's what the distributor's website info calls them. Such things are not always completely accurate. There is also a good deal of gray area these days between the once-solid distinction between "single action" and "double action (only)". Before the Glocks, XD's, etc. came along you had 1911's and Browning Hi Powers in the single action category, versus Beretta 92's, S&W 5906's and so forth as double actions.

So I try not too get wrapped around the axle about verbiage as long as I know how a particular gun actually functions.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]