Forum rules

Please have a look at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Hello from Southeastern Ohio
Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 pm
Hello,Buckeyefirearms forum. Thank you for letting me join this great forum. Would it be ok to ask some questions that I have? They are legal advice questions. I would greatly like any kind of advice or point in the right direction.Just not sure what to do.just let me know if its ok to ask.thank you
Post subject: Re: Hello from Southeastern Ohio
Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 am
Fastback:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page that you should have a look at but it's not mandatory. Might be sleep inducing though :D....

No problem with asking questions - even for legal advice - but it's probably not best to ask specific questions (that can be traced to you) if you're currently having issues with Law Enforcement or the Courts.

We do have a couple lawyers on board and they'll likely tell you to find a lawyer in many cases but things like "how do I seal a juvenile record" are acceptable. Just don't necessarily be too detailed.

Now if you want how to adopt a sheep that's another story.... :D

(If it's a pending case the lest you post here in public the safer you are. Traffic cases - "did you know that my '63 Rambler would hit 110mph?" are probably safe. Believing that was possible isn't.... :D I really did have one and got cited for 40 in a 35 back around 1968. Nice weather - first time in months that it was safe to drive that fast and the car was in the mood too.... Two Township Officers disagreed :mrgreen: . I lost track of one of them but got to be a pretty good friend of the other eventually.)

Anyway go ahead and ask - leave the level of detail at the minimum for the initial inquiry and see how it goes.

You can also try to muck through the "Search" function on the board. Sometimes you'll find something - or at least a place to start.

Regards

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:10 am
You can always ask a question in the third person. I have a friend that patted his tummy and rubbed his head, but not at the same time. Is this legal?
Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 am
Thank you
Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm
welcome fastback!

NRA Endowment
GOA Life
SAF Life
Buckeye Firearms Assoc
Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Oregon Firearms Federation