Forum rules

Please have a look at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm
Coming in from South of Columbus. Thought it would be good to join like-minded gun folks and keep up on the goings on in the world of Ohio gun laws and ownership.

FWI, POGO is P.O'd Gun Owner.
Post subject: Re: New Member
Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:00 pm
pogo:

Welcome aboard!

There's a sticky referenced above in "Forum Rules" that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory, and may be hazardous to your health.... Just some idea of who's here, and how this place works. It's not necessary to go past the first couple pages. That could be even more hazardous to your health, but at least if you don't hit your head while you fall down, you might enjoy the nap :D....

(I love the POGO thing - I'm more of an owner who's not allowed to buy more. Especially if the wife figures out that the new Shield 40 isn't the old 40C....)

Enjoy!

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:46 am
Welcome pogo from also south of Columbus.
Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:37 pm
Thanks for the invite. I've read the rules and hope not to embarrass myself or offend anyone too deeply. I'm an old New England native, entirely not 'PC', that transplanted here courtesy of the first wife and the USAF and when she retired and the marriage ended, she moved on and I stayed. A lot cheaper living in Ohio than MA, my home-state, plus not everyone here wants Bernie Sanders for President in 2016!

As for myself; I have a pretty thick skin and you can call me anything you want, just don't call me "late for dinner"!

I also visit a couple of other gun sites but I am looking for something closer to home. I try to do other things to occupy my time so I don't end up on the wrong side of the law, the Greek goddess and the mother-in-law!

Yeah, 'my big fat Greek wedding' is real - you do marry the whole family!

Tips13, I'll be at the Sportsman's Extravaganza on the 19th of September there at the fairgrounds in Circleville. A good time for the money. Got two tickets and would like to win a gun or the mobile home so I could have a way to do out-of-state hunting trips for cheap. A friend of mine's daughter and son-in-law just bought a home in Circleville up by the cemetery north of town.

Back several years ago, I won a pair of Colt Peacemakers in .45 Colt at the Extravaganza with a nice two-holster rig. I still enjoy shooting them.

I divide my time complaining about everything in government, shooting rifles/shotguns/reloading, wildlife painting and photography and am a dog person . . . don't get me started!

I will eventually post some examples of my work - I also do dog portraits, as soon as I figure out how to successfully get my avatar image up.

BobbyJ
Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:17 am
Glad to have you aboard.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]