Forum rules

Please have a look at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm
Greetings. Used to live in St. Louis but moved back to Charlotte. Son just married into a big Ohio family who loves guns. I've already had many interesting conversations with those guys. Thanks to your mods for the invite!
Post subject: Re: New from the Carolinas
Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:53 pm
Welcome Ruger Joe, at least your name isn't Glock Joe. Of course Glock Joe doesn't flow like Ruger Joe. :lol:

And hold on, SMMAssociates will be along to give you a talking-to.
Post subject: Re: New from the Carolinas
Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:21 pm
Ruger Joe:

Welcome aboard!

(One of the mods invited you? Somebody's in trouble.... :D)

Practically nobody in my family knows from guns. Or at least will admit it. My daughter's got a 9mm, but won't get a license, and my EX-BIL had one in his car's glovebox once too often, but that's about it, although I think his two boys get some trigger time at an uncle's place in TX once in a while. Their mom is a serious anti, which made for total hilarity when a boyfriend (who had some piece of a sporting goods store) gifted her with some Airsoft hardware....

Anyway, have a look at the sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead at the top of this page. Not mandatory, and potentially sleep-inducing, but if you don't go much past the first few pages you might get some useful information, or decide to go back to something safe, like bungee jumping off moving trucks....

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]