Forum rules

Please have a look at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Hello from The Miami Valley
Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:56 am
Hello everyone :D. Another newbie here from the Buckeye state. Looks like you have a really nice forum here. I will be posting more once I receive my first handgun. I don't have a lot of money but my wife and I are firm believers in the Constitution and are exercising the 2nd amendment. She already owns a handgun, now it's my turn. Looking forward to going to the range and dialing in my new purchase.

You can't fistfight tyranny.
Post subject: Re: Hello from The Miami Valley
Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:03 pm
Welcome! Chime in with any questions about guns, carry, pertinent laws, etc.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 pm
Welcome...
Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:31 pm
4runnerguy:

Welcome aboard!

(Guess we can't hit you up for a big donation :D....)

(Not to worry - this group is rich with a willingness to help each other out. Except for one guy who's a retired lawyer. He drives a tank, and you know what kind of gas mileage they get. OTOH, his money bin is well protected :mrgreen: .)

(I was a very wealthy man until my wife found out about it, too....)

Anyhow, there's a sticky referenced in the "Forum Rules" masthead a the top of this page. It's a good idea to look at it - at least the first couple pages - but it's not mandatory. You will learn a bit about some of us, and who the little dog in my avatar is. And the two cats who drive all of us nuts in my house.

It's not safe to mention "what kind of gun should I buy", too :D. Boy do we have opinions! Not to mention the guy who wants to reload .22's. (There really is a kit out there someplace, but he was doing it "from scratch".) Speaking of reloaders, if I don't get some more powder soon, I won't be one anymore :). But we do have a number of reloaders on board here, too.

Enjoy!

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:16 am
I am currently off work right now due to a ruptured bicep but believe me, when I get back to work, you will be receiving a donation. I received an email about the dinner in Columbus that is coming up. Great idea for a greater cause. Wish I could attend but my work schedule would not allow it. Looking forward to frequenting this site.

You can't fistfight tyranny.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]