Hello

Introduce Yourself Here

Moderator: SMMAssociates

Forum rules
Please have a look at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 before diving too deeply into the board.

Enjoy!
Tstone

Hello

Post by Tstone » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Thank you for adding me to the forum.

Just wanted to say hello, and give a brief introduction. I'm 50 yrs old and have lived in Ohio (Fairfield County) for 36 yrs. I'm a part-time Voice Over professional and a full-time care taker of my Dad.

As a gun owner, I joined Buckeye Firearms Assoc. & the forum to learn more about firearms, firearms care & maintenance, ammunition, armed self-defense, etc... I have taken a concealed carry class, and am applying for a concealed carry license this week.

I'm also a staunch supporter/defender of the 2nd Amendment.
Freedom doesn't mean freewill

SMMAssociates
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by SMMAssociates » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Tstone:

Welcome Aboard!

There's a sticky at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory. Might be sleep inducing, though.

Hope you do get the license soon. In my case, I was going out of town for a couple days when I finished the last of the "paperwork". Being told that I had to come back next week was not fun.... But in 2004....

There's plenty to learn here, and your input will be welcome too - the only stupid question is the one not asked. Our purpose is deadly serious, but we don't mind a little levity from time to time.

Enjoy!
Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם