Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Where to find a Kel-Tec Sub2000 for sale?
Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:18 pm
For a few weeks now I have been searching high and low for a Kel-Tec Sub2000 rifle. Specifically I am after the 9mm version that accepts Glock magazines (I know it is the one that everybody wants). I have yet to ever see this rifle in person but I would still love to own one. Does anybody have any good ideas on where I can look to purchase one of these rifles at a somewhat reasonable price? Thank you in advance for any advice as it is greatly appreciated!

P.S. I would prefer the gen 2 variant but I am still interested in either if anyone has any good links for me. Thanks!
Post subject: Re: Where to find a Kel-Tec Sub2000 for sale?
Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:07 am
My dad has been after the same thing for awhile now. I've been searching online and couldn't find a thing until two weeks ago when we went to the Berea Gun show on the West side of Cleveland. Incredibly, the first table we looked at had just one for sale for $440. He bought it and it is solid so far! Try a local gun show, you never know what you will find, I've noticed that harder to find guns tend to show up at dealers there.

Good Luck!
 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]