Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author
Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:49 am
Unless you are practicing on a shooting range you know that correct aiming might make the difference between life and death.

Superior sight usually means superior aiming and accuracy. This is why Magpul has created the MBUS sight products. These little sights can be easily adjusted onto your typical 1913 Piccatiny rail, having the typical height-over-bore of your standard A2 irons. This back-up Magpul sight is created by color injection molding, and is very low price, while still retaining the quality of the Magpul name. The sight can be easily windage-adjusted with the detent knob. The sights flip open from whatever side you handle them, making them ideal for both left and right handed operators, and can even be opened by pressing on the top.
If your using a red dot, they flip down and out of the way. With a simple push of the button they spring up and are ready to go. The adjustable knobs are very durable with a thigh feel to them, adjust once and forget about it.

They also have both near and far adjustable see through perp hole for 200 yards or more accuracy.

I've shot thousands of rounds with my AK and AR platform and have never had a single issue.

Thanks and always be safe :)
Post subject: Re: My Magpul MBUS Sights
Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:01 pm
Welcome. Are you here to join in the discussions, or perchance just to sell stuff?

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:25 am
TacMac:

Welcome Aboard!

(I gotta get an AR next time the wife's out of town :D....)

Thanks for the info on those sights. We don't sell firearms here, but that picture seems to have caught Brian's attention. That's why his comments. Magpul makes some great stuff.

Anyway, there's a sticky at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10097 that you should have a look at, but it's not mandatory. Could be sleep-inducing, though. At least you'll find out who the little dog in my avatar is :D.... (He was a lot younger then - Sammy's about 12 now.)

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:22 am
I have the MBUS on a few of my rifles. Love them.
Yours are on backwards.

They should point to the rear.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]