Forum rules

Be sure to read the stickies on the forum index with respect to the sales, tradiing, etc., of firearms and serialized components, which is generally forbidden. Please read http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12519 first.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: WTB: Stack-On Gun Safe Standoff Extensions (for scoped rifle
Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am
The title just about says it all. I have a new Stack-On gun safe and I need 3-4 of these standoff extensions to store my scoped rifles. I will also need the screw that goes with the extension.

Here's a link to Stack-On's website where the a picture and description of the "Standoff Extension" is in the lower right hand corner:

http://www.stack-on.com/securityplus/gu ... index.html

If you have any shoot me a PM and let me how much you want for them shipped.

Thanks
Post subject: Re: WTB: Stack-On Gun Safe Standoff Extensions (for scoped rifle
Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 pm
Wow I'm surprised they don't have those "Patented Barrel Rest Standoffs" listed in the Safe accessories section, and no mention on the site how to get more of them..

Have you tried shooting an email to customer service to see what they say ?

Personally I'm thinking of gutting my safe and throwing in one of these Rotary Gun Racks. It's such a pain to get rifles in and out with the standard safe configurations. you have to unload half the safe to get to a firearm in the rear, if you don't want to bump things against each other, dragging them in and out. . this way I'd just be able to rotate the firearm I want to the front and access it directly.

Best of luck in your search.

--
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine
Post subject: Re: WTB: Stack-On Gun Safe Standoff Extensions (for scoped rifle
Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 am
Got em. All done. Thanks
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]