Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Post subject: Re: let this be a warning to all ................
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm
Glad your are okay having a gun pointed at you by a bad guy is nerve racking. Glad you are okay you did the right thing by giving up the wallet, at least you get to see your kids and hug your wife, but next time carry.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 pm
Glad you're OK Rich. That is the main thing.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."
John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902)
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Your OK,the card,Etc can be replaced.Now ya got me thinkin about puttin a GPS,RFID or some kinda trackin device in my wallet.This guy's time is runnin out.He can't be too brite.Chances are,and I hope ,you'll see this prick somewhere again...Glad that's as bad as it got...
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm
I wonder what he thought when he found your CHL in the wallet? Maybe he will realize how close to death he really was? More likely he will get a superiority complex and think he can get away with it whenever he feels like it.

I also forgot to mention keep an eye on the homestead. Now the dirt bag knows where you live and the fact that you have a gun thanks to government. Another reason to abolish the permit system and duty to notify. If the LEOs can phone your tags in and see that you have a CHL they could just as easily run your DL#. There is no need for a card if they already know and it would be part of the routine check so they could ask you instead of you telling them. A couple extra entries in a database. It's just that simple.

I have notified at least 5 time through various interactions and not once has a LEO asked for my card.

Proud Member of the NRA, Crossbow Nation, Buckeye Firearms Association, Ohio Freedom Alliance

So! This is how liberty dies...With thunderous applause.
Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm
WOW! Glad you are ok!!

Always be aware of your surroundings!

I was in alot of enumerated CPZ's this weekend, which made it a PITA to have a firearm. We need to get these laws fixed!!

- Tim

Sig Sauer P226R . 40 (Duty gun)
Glock 27 Gen4 .40 (Backup/CCW gun)
Glock 26 Gen4 9mm (Wife's gun)
Smith & Wesson M&P15OR
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 pm
[Trying to be supportive yet lighthearted]

Rich, in spite of you suspending me off this board last week, I had nothing to do with this crime committed against you. :wink:

By the way my forum suspension was supposed to be in effect until tomorrow, yet I've been able to log in here since Friday. Did I get my sentence reduced by higher authority or what?

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm
Rich glad your ok will keep you in prayer. If you need to talk or just let off some steam PM me an I'll send you my #.I work 3rd shift Mon- Fri. so I'm up all night an usally till 2or3 in the afternoon when I get home. Worked in a pizza shop when I was 16 guy came in an stuck a gun to my head an made me empty the registar. That was 35 yrs ago but sometimes I remember it like it was yesterday. I know it's easy to tell you not to kick yourself but it won't do no good. Just know you have friends here and were here for you.

If you don't know ask someone who does.
NRA EPL Member
BFA Defender
NWTF
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 pm
Brian D. wrote:

Rich, in spite of you suspending me off this board last week, I had nothing to do with this crime committed against you. :wink:

By the way my forum suspension was supposed to be in effect until tomorrow, yet I've been able to log in here since Friday. Did I get my sentence reduced by higher authority or what?

THE SUSPENSION WAS NOTHING MORE THEN ME BEING A TOTAL WANKER. MY BAD ..........
and no higher authorti made me change my mind... just me in total jerk mode......
i would say dick but its probably blocked

so flame away ..

and you saying you had nothing to do with this .. made me laugh for the first time today .. thanks i needed it

now i'm waiting on the highpoint jokes............... :roll:

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm
...high points ARE a joke...;)

Beth

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound. -Anon.
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm
Rich 2.0 wrote:
now i'm waiting on the highpoint jokes............... :roll:

To early for that, we'll give you at least 24hours recovery before we rub that in :lol:

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Brian D. wrote:

WOW!!!!! Suspended????? WOW!!!!!!!

The guy that suspended me on that other forum dropped dead a week later. I hope your not implying a little bit of me rubbed off on you?????

Or, I guess, a lot of you rubbed off on me.

Rich, you didn't think about taking this guy out with one of those throwing gingersnaps (throwing stars) you keep stashed in your pocket?????
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Good, was hoping to help you cheer up a little bit Rich. What happened to you sucks. Kinda suspect we're in the same age bracket--I'm 49--and sometimes I see neighborhoods several miles out from the core of Cincy that used to be pretty doggone safe. Such ain't the case now. As I recall the area where this happened to you is similar--outside the I-270 loop or close to it? Down here it used to be pretty much all good outside I-275, not really true anymore.

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 pm
color of law wrote:
Brian D. wrote:

WOW!!!!! Suspended????? WOW!!!!!!!

The guy that suspended me on that other forum dropped dead a week later. I hope your not implying a little bit of me rubbed off on you?????

Or, I guess, a lot of you rubbed off on me.

Rich, you didn't think about taking this guy out with one of those throwing gingersnaps (throwing stars) you keep stashed in your pocket?????

Color of law we all know that guy you speak of vapor locked because the little alligator fell off his shirt.

America NO LONGER held hostage by ZERO the lying dictator.......:-)

Ohio, a government of the unions, by the unions, for the unions
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Rich:
It sucks that you got taken! Like it was said earlier, at least your OK.

On the bright side, since they're wielding hi-points, you know they'll be the some of the first "candidates" for the national zombie league!

If at first you do not succeed, do NOT try skydiving!
Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 pm
Brian D. wrote:
Good, was hoping to help you cheer up a little bit Rich. What happened to you sucks. Kinda suspect we're in the same age bracket--I'm 49--and sometimes I see neighborhoods several miles out from the core of Cincy that used to be pretty doggone safe. Such ain't the case now. As I recall the area where this happened to you is similar--outside the I-270 loop or close to it? Down here it used to be pretty much all good outside I-275, not really true anymore.

6841 Schrock Hill Ct Columbus, OH 43229-1562

We can rebuild him, we can make him stronger, we can make him faster, we can make him politically correct..NOT !!!

"Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office."
 Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next