Page 4 of 6 [ 77 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author
Post subject: Re: Zimmerman Trial: Tired of media bias? See gun-friendly l
Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 pm
Colorado wrote:
Why did defense totally overlook the obvious that Zimmerman had STOPPED following Martin as shown on the tapes???? WHY???

Perhaps because audio tapes alone can show nothing of the sort? Just a thought....
Post subject: A very, very bad day for the prosecutors
Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Well today was a complete and utter disaster for the prosecution. They may need to be put into suicide watch.

Detailed analysis and video to follow.

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense
Facebook: Law of Self Defense

Andrew F. Branca, Attorney at Law (MA)
This message does NOT constitute legal advice.
Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm
KahrKarrier wrote:
Colorado wrote:
Why did defense totally overlook the obvious that Zimmerman had STOPPED following Martin as shown on the tapes???? WHY???

Perhaps because audio tapes alone can show nothing of the sort? Just a thought....

Yet Audio tapes are the ones who implied that he was following him? That don't wash it should also show that the noises stopped and by George stating that he didn't know where the subject was would also imply that he had lost contact or visiblity of him?

Colorado

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same of them"
- John Wayne
Post subject: Zimmerman Trial-- Day 2 Wrap-Up: Video, Analysis of State's
Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:19 pm
Hey folks,

I just posted up the wrap-up for day 2of the Zimmerman Trial--this wrap-up includes analysis and video of the first four of the State's witnesses. It was a total and complete train wreck for the State.

Zimmerman Trial Day 2 – Analysis of State’s Witnesses

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Video, Analysis of State's Case & Wi
Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 am
Hey folks,

Today marks the third day of the trial proper, with the State continuing to present it's case and witnesses.

We will be covering the trial all day, with live-coverage, streaming video, and an embedded Twitter feed of selected contributors.

You can watch it all here (but note this link may not go live until Court is in session, about 9:00AM):

Zimmerman Trial LIVE VIDEO – Day 3 – State’s Witnesses

Also, don't forget to "follow" my Twitter feed--most of my minute-by-minute observations, analysis, and just funny remarks over the course of the day are published on my Twitter feed: @LawSelfDefense (no "of" in there).

We're also trying something new today: a brief mid-day wrap-up during the lunch recess, and a brief end-of-day wrap-up in the five-o'clock hour, as well as the usual detailed end-of-day wrap-up later in the evening.

To see yesterday's very, very bad day for the prosecution, click here:

Zimmerman Trial Day 2 – Analysis of State’s Witnesses

Enjoy,

Andrew

@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Mid-Day Analysis of State's Case & Wi
Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm
Hey folks,

Today marks the third day of the trial proper, with the State continuing to present it's case and witnesses.

I've just posted a mid-day update for the testimony, direct and cross, provided so far.

Zimmerman Update Exclusive–Witnesses: TM on ground when shot, GZ on top in fight

Enjoy,
Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 3 – End-of-Day Analysis & Video of State
Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 pm
Hey folks,

I just posted up the wrap-up for day 3 of the Zimmerman Trial--this wrap-up includes analysis and video of today's State's witnesses.

Zimmerman Trial Day 3 – End-of-Day Analysis & Video of State’s Witnesses

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Video, Analysis of State's Case & Wi
Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 am
Hey folks,

Today marks the fourth day of the trial proper, with the State continuing to present it's case and witnesses. The day is expected to start with West's continue cross-examination of Rachel Jeantel (e.g., "Dee-Dee", aka "Martin's 16-year-old girlfriend"), the person who was purportedly speaking with Martin by cell phone moments before he was killed by George Zimmerman.

We will be covering the trial all day, with live-coverage, streaming video, and an embedded Twitter feed of selected contributors.

We will also have a brief mid-day update during the lunch recess or immediately thereafter.

For links to our live video coverage today, for access to our analysis and video of yesterday's testimony, and archives of all our prior posts both here at the Law of Self Defense and at Legal Insurrection, click here:

Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Video, Analysis of State’s Case & Witnesses

Also, don't forget to "follow" my Twitter feed--most of my minute-by-minute observations and analysis over the course of the day are published on my Twitter feed: @LawSelfDefense (no "of" in there).

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Update Exclusive — Mid-Day 4 — West’s Cross-Examin
Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm
Hey folks,

I just posted up the mid-day update for day 4 of the Zimmerman Trial. It consists mainly of a selected collection of my tweets from this morning, but should provide a reasonable overview of today's events so far. We will, of course, have a more detailed analysis tonight.

Zimmerman Update Exclusive — Mid-Day 4 — West’s Cross-Examination of Rachel Jeantel

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:45 pm
Hey Andrew,
Just picked up your book looking forward to it. With the Zimmerman case going on and listening to how everything has been twisted in court I can't see Not buying your book!

Quick Question:
Did George testify BEFORE the news released all these 911 tapes that HE was the one who cried for help?
Might prove interesting that he is on record first saying he called for help before everyone started claiming that it was the kid.

If you can look into that I'd appreciate it
Thanks

Colorado

- John Wayne
Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm
Colorado wrote:
Hey Andrew,
Just picked up your book looking forward to it. With the Zimmerman case going on and listening to how everything has been twisted in court I can't see Not buying your book!

Quick Question:
Did George testify BEFORE the news released all these 911 tapes that HE was the one who cried for help?
Might prove interesting that he is on record first saying he called for help before everyone started claiming that it was the kid.

If you can look into that I'd appreciate it
Thanks

Here's Zimmerman's first handwritten statement to police, made that same night at the Sanford PD:

Zimmerman Trial: Evidentiary Flashback: Zimmerman’s 1st Written Statement to Police the Night of the Shooting http://is.gd/JGayzl

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm
Exactly what I was looking for thank you.
For anyone wanting the quick and easy answer to my question it is YES YES YES....

So LONG before everyone in the media was playing these calls and declaring that the voice is Trayvon here's George the same night owning up to it BEFORE it was important? Hummmm

. . . and tried to find my phone to dial 911 the suspect punched me in the face. I fell backwards onto my back. The suspect got on top of me. I yelled “help!” several times. The suspect told me “Shut the fudd up” as I tried to sit upright, the suspect grabbed my head and slammed it into the concrete sidewalk several times. I continued to yell “Help” each time I attempted to sit up, the suspect slammed my head into the sidewalk. My head felt like it was going to explode. I tried to slide out from under the suspect and continued to yell “Help!” As I slid the suspect covered my mouth and nose and stopped my breathing. At this point I felt the suspect reach for my now exposed firearm and say, “Your gonna die tonight Mother F'er!” I unholstered my firearm in fear for my life as he had assured he was going to kill . . .

Colorado

- John Wayne
Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Colorado,

You edited the first word but missed the second, I fixed it. :)

Very interesting stuff here. I've been trying to follow this trial but working during the day makes it tough. The evening updates are great, thank you!

Joel
NRA Certified Instructor,Member and Recruiter
Centerburg Conservation Club Trustee
CCC Range committee and Lake committee
Second Call Defense Recruiter

If you like guns, click here! https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=nranews
Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 4 – End-of-Day Analysis & Video of State
Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Hey folks,

I just posted up the wrap-up for day 4 of the Zimmerman Trial--this wrap-up includes analysis and video of today's State's witnesses.

Zimmerman Trial Day 4 – End-of-Day Analysis & Video of State’s Witnesses

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Post subject: Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Video, Analysis of State's Case & Wi
Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 am
Hey folks,

Today marks the fifth day of the trial proper, with the State continuing to present it's case and witnesses.

We will also have a brief mid-day update during the lunch recess or immediately thereafter. (and not just a list of tweets, this time!)

For links to our live video coverage today, for access to our analysis and video of yesterday's testimony, and archives of all our prior posts both here at the Law of Self Defense and at Legal Insurrection, click here:

Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Video, Analysis of State’s Case & Witnesses

Also, don't forget to "follow" my Twitter feed--most of my minute-by-minute observations and analysis over the course of the day are published on my Twitter feed: @LawSelfDefense (no "of" in there).

Enjoy,

Andrew
@LawSelfDefense

Page 4 of 6 [ 77 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next