Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Wife kills out of control gun collector husband
Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:07 pm
Hancock County prosecutor calls killing "justified homicide"

Quote:
A prosecutor is defending his decision not to charge a woman for killing her husband. Hancock County Prosecutor Michael Griffin says Elizabeth Roberts stopped an incident of mass gun violence last week.

Today we're getting a clearer picture of the weapons Gary Roberts had in his basement and the moments that led up to his wife taking a loaded gun and shooting him.

Griffin released a five-page explanation Friday backing up his decision to drop murder charges. In it, he thanks Elizabeth Roberts for saving lives.

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Post subject: Re: Wife kills out of control gun collector husband
Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:40 pm
Okaaayy..

I can see it being justified if it was imminent.. but don't you think she acted a bit prematurely?
We've all said things that are stupid or ignorant..

I think she should have waited until it was apparent he was going ot follow thru on his statement.
In the future if someone threatens someone by saying.. "im gonna kill you" or something along those lines is this precedent to now kill them justifiably?

Also maybe they should look into why the police didn't show up for an hour.. and probably never would have until the she had killed him.. then they come a running, listening to the police scanner from time to time the cops get stiffies over mention of a gun.. it's about the only thing that guarantees they'll come.

I know I've called a few times and they either don't show or take their sweat a** time in my area.
Oh and there is a police substation about 1/2 a mile away.

• If you can't hit the broad side of a barn, You're not using enough bullets.
  • Zombies are the Trash-men of Humanity.
  • Certified Ammosexual, lolzImage
Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 pm
Uh, well, the only thing provable that the guy did wrong was threaten the pharmacist. Everything else is the wife's word. Who's to say she didn't egg him on to make the threats at the Pharmacy? I don't like conspiracies, but I don't trust people either, especially when a large inheritance and jail time is involved.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:38 pm
Were is the Minority Report, Is the prosecutor in charge of the Pre crimes unit or what.

Fascism is not defined by the number of its victims, but by the way it kills them. J.P. Sartre

It is not my duty to die for my country, but to help others die for theirs. Gen Patton
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]