Forum rules

The presence of an ad for services here, such as, but not limited to, Concealed Carry classes, does not imply that the BFA endorses, supports, or has vetted the instructor, agency, course, or content. See http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8028 for more.

Please refer to he Class/Event Posting Rules at http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16733.
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Instructors/Training Classes
Post Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Just a quick note to all who read this forum that in no way does Buckeye Firearms endorse or promote any of the posted instructor classes. We have no way to comfirm that an instructor is teaching to the Ohio Rivised Code of CHL training. It is up to you as a student to research your instructor and the course to make sure they are certified instructors and that the course meets or exceeds Ohio State Law.
Post subject: New e-learning Basic Pistol Certification 04/23/2016
Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:13 am
May 15, 2016, the NRA has announced it will end the current Basic Pistol course. After this date, you will be able to teach the new Basic Pistol Course which consists of e-learning. To be able to teach this course I am offering the new e-learning certification course. Either new Pistol Instructors or current Pistol Instructors that want to teach this course are welcome. You will learn everything from taking the e-learning course, the test, all the required forms and procedures. This course is taught over three days and covers everything. Ten seats available. To reserve your seat send course fee ($300.00) to:
Joe Matyas
1642 North Rd SE
Warren, Ohio 44484
Course date: 04/23/2016

Joe Matyas
NRA Training Counselor

Basic Rifle, Basic Pistol, Advanced Pistol, PPITH, PPOTH, Cert. Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, CRSO, Metalic Cartridge & Shotgun Shell Reloading, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Pistol, Muzzleloading Shotgun
Post subject: Re: Instructors/Training Classes
Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 am
I am currently conducting the NRA Basic Pistol Course and the NRA PPIH and PPOH Courses. For individuals who are seeking the Ohio Concealed Handgun Permit, I offer both the blended on-line course and the traditional classroom course, both of which have a live-fire component. I also instruct the NRA Home Firearm Safety Course and am certified by the State of Utah Dept. of Public Safety to provide instruction for the Utah Concealed Handgun Permit, which offers additional state reciprocity. If interested, private message me.

NRA Life Member
2nd Amendment Foundation Member
GOAL Member
Range Safety Officer
NRA Pistol,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home Instructor, Certified UT, MD, MA Handgun & LEOSA Instructor
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]