Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 
Author
Post subject: Candidate Gary Johnson received federal campaign funds?
Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:49 pm
According to the fed.gov's own websites, yes. Is it just me or does that seem to go against the Libertarian concept of downsizing (and hence defunding) our bloated government? (Mods, I know this isn't directly firearms related, but how's about letting it stay up til say November 6th for discussion?

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post subject: Re: Candidate Gary Johnson received federal campaign funds?
Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:57 pm
That's a lie! Politicians do not say one thing, then do another....unheard of.
Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Brian:

I think we'll leave this up and ban you :mrgreen: ....

(I don't see a problem with telling the truth. Zero, OTOH, does....)

Regards,

Stu

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 am
Stu:
Are you say'in zero's a LIAR?
Why, his supporters/followers/ZOMBIES(if ya will) think he's the picture of "Integrity"! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for banning Brian? Never met him, but he SEEMS OK to me but I'm fairly new to these forums...uh...can he ban YOU!? :lol:
Guess I better not start pickin' sides here or I might get BAN'ED! :)

3FULLMAGS+1
They say the best "Home Remedy" for Tyranny is... LEAD POISONING!
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 am
Mags:

I'm a Site Administrator. Kinda like "janitor" :D, but I've got the keys to the banning button....

Brian's a valued member, but we have simple rules here, which makes nobody immune from a good joke. Or a bad one....

You really have to work at it to get banned. Brian's got about 37 more chances :mrgreen: ....

Regards,

Stu

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 am
I posted this same topic over at OFCC and it was quietly erased. Wish the mods would at least send a note along to the thread originator when they do that...oops now I'm discussing somebody else's website, sorry. :mrgreen:

"I have decided not to vote, speak in public, assemble in groups or petition my government either directly or by writing to the newspapers.

Some ignorant person may become alarmed, and we can't have that.''

--CAR15A2, 3/31/09
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm
Brian D. wrote:
I posted this same topic over at OFCC and it was quietly erased. Wish the mods would at least send a note along to the thread originator when they do that...oops now I'm discussing somebody else's website, sorry. :mrgreen:

Can you imagine if John Adams lived in this time? If it was up to certain organizations we all would be silenced in the name of conforming.

"Power always thinks... that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws."
John Adams

"Liberty, according to my metaphysics is a self-determining power in an intellectual agent. It implies thought and choice and power."
John Adams
Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:40 pm
Brian:

I think you have to be flogged for mentioning OFCC here.... :mrgreen:

I wish they'd do that too....

I've had a couple of posts vanish, but I think it's because I forget the "Submit" button :D....

Nobody else has said anything, so I presume that it's OK to discuss this here - no problem on my part.

Sammy's sleeping on my lap, so you're safe for now.

Regards,

Stu

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

יזכר לא עד פעם
Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Seems to me to be a contradiction but I'm sure he has a good reason for taking the dough! :roll:

I guess in the end, money is always going to win and the politicians will sell their soul to the devil no matter what their ideals.

Hypocracy reigns! That is why I think you always have to pick the lesser of the evils among the candidates who have a chance of winning. In the end, they are all the same and it is up to us to keep them on track!

px

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 pm
When you check the box on your taxes to provide federal funding, you givemoney towards political campaigns. The libertarian party( the third largest party) qualified to recieve money according to this webstie. http://newmexico.watchdog.org/13717/gar ... -to-start/
Compare it to how much cash Obamney will get this election. The message is what is important. Should the libertarian message refuse the money and remain more in the shadows than they already are? They are excluded from the debates and mainstream news coverage already. I say take what you can get. The voice for true liberty and small government needs to be heard. The libertarian party will cut federal spending when given the chance. till then, they need to play the game too.
Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 am
OhioGrown422 wrote:
When you check the box on your taxes to provide federal funding, you givemoney towards political campaigns. The libertarian party( the third largest party) qualified to recieve money according to this webstie. http://newmexico.watchdog.org/13717/gar ... -to-start/
Compare it to how much cash Obamney will get this election. The message is what is important. Should the libertarian message refuse the money and remain more in the shadows than they already are? They are excluded from the debates and mainstream news coverage already. I say take what you can get. The voice for true liberty and small government needs to be heard. The libertarian party will cut federal spending when given the chance. till then, they need to play the game too.

he got 100k, but if he had gotten 5% of the popular vote, he would have gotten a LOT more, which like Ron Paul, he would have been able to KEEP.

America NO LONGER held hostage by ZERO the lying dictator.......:-)

Ohio, a government of the unions, by the unions, for the unions
 Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]