Question about HB 614

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about HB 614

I'm glad about the extension to get our renewals, but I have seen nothing about reciprocal states. Are we likely to have problems carrying with expired licenses out of state? I travel a lot.

I doubt any reciprocating state will honor them past the date printed on the license. Personally, I wouldn't carry out of state under those circumstances.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Comment

I agree with Justashooter, I would not carry out of state with your expired Ohio license. This is a good reason to have multiple licenses from different states. You never know when some Gov. SNAFU is going to impact your license. I am personally down to two license from my previous 3. PA has made it more difficult to get the non-resident license. VA is still simple, tho more costly. Currently keep my Ohio and my Virginia non-resident. My VA non-resident has an expiration that is two and a half yrs after my Ohio.
      Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
      X