This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile recovery in the new forums

The log in problem has been resolved. You should be able to use the password recovery option and gain access to your old profile now. Simply click the link that is emailed to you and use the temporary password to reset the password to your preference. Passwords cannot be migrated with the profiles, so everyone will need to reset their password for their profiles.

When you click the "log in" button in the upper right hand corner, it will have a little box you can check that says "remember me". Below that it says "I forgot my password" click on that and follow the instructions. All you should need is your old user name.

Originally posted by Admin 1 View Post
    The log in problem has been resolved. You should be able to use the password recovery option and gain access to your old profile now. Simply click the link that is emailed to you and use the temporary password to reset the password to your preference. Passwords cannot be migrated with the profiles, so everyone will need to reset their password for their profiles
    What password recovery option? Please provide instructions. I have tried to log in under my old user name with no success.

Comment

When you click the "log in" button in the upper right hand corner, it will have a little box you can check that says "remember me". Below that it says "I forgot my password" click on that and follow the instructions. All you should need is your old user name.

Comment

Working...
      X