Cambridge Gun Show, Feb. 16-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambridge Gun Show, Feb. 16-17

The Cambridge Gun Show is back at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center, Feb. 16-17. We have over 140 tables of quality guns and gear. Admission is still just $5. Free admission for 12 and under, free admission if you join the NRA or renew a membership at the show. More info at
    HEAD Gun show info for the Cambridge and Mansfield shows, a blog, and more /HEAD?
    "Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC.

I would love to be there.

Comment

We would love to have you, matsa123! By the way, we give away a gun at every show!
      "Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC.

Comment

USMC1978 I was chatting with Matsa123 in his intro thread and asked where he hailed from. Would be a long drive from New Jersey... and doubtful he could take any firearms home with him easily to boot! I know NJ has some pretty strict firearm regulations.
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
        Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
        X