Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD boasts about Stealing / Confiscating Firearms and Ammo via Red Flag laws / ERPO’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD boasts about Stealing / Confiscating Firearms and Ammo via Red Flag laws / ERPO’s

NO CRIMES ARE EVER COMMITTED. NO PROBABLE CAUSE IS NEEDED, NO ALLEGATIONS, JUST A FEELING. How any America can support this tyranny in beyond me!

Ohio BFA and others need to fight the hell out of Dewine and others against these Unconstitutional laws!

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...eorges-county/
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

We are in direct Communication with the Gov's office regarding this issue. Believe me when I say we are working on it.
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

What does that mean? What exactly are you communicating? Are you negotiating? Are you compromising?

A simple, no way in hell ANY TYPE of Red Flag Laws, even a NRA style Law is happening in Ohio will suffice?

There can not be any type of good due process when there was never a CRIME to begin with.

Comment

We are communicating the fact that current law as it stands, if enforced, renders the need for this type of law moot. We are communicating the fact that you cannot simply take an individuals constitutional rights away from them with "NO DUE PROCESS" because the media and liberal gun grabbers are clamoring for it (which is why you saw that in print from the Gov's mouth). We are communicating the fact that the incident which occurred to spawn this sudden push for such a law took place in a state that ALREADY HAD A RED FLAG LAW THAT DIDN'T WORK. Our attorneys have drafted legal explanations of current law, along with the dangers of this type of "red flag" nonsense...and with the precedent it could set

You know, we are "working on it."

I will try and be more detailed and elaborate with my responses if I can...
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          We are communicating the fact that current law as it stands, if enforced, renders the need for this type of law moot. We are communicating the fact that you cannot simply take an individuals constitutional rights away from them with "NO DUE PROCESS" because the media and liberal gun grabbers are clamoring for it (which is why you saw that in print from the Gov's mouth). We are communicating the fact that the incident which occurred to spawn this sudden push for such a law took place in a state that ALREADY HAD A RED FLAG LAW THAT DIDN'T WORK. Our attorneys have drafted legal explanations of current law, along with the dangers of this type of "red flag" nonsense...and with the precedent it could set

You know, we are "working on it."

I will try and be more detailed and elaborate with my responses if I can...
          Good. This is should be the argument and should unite all gun owners and Ohioans. No Red Flag Laws / ERPO's are acceptable. They are not constitutional. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Working...
          X