Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t let Republicans, Trump or the NRA off the hook.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t let Republicans, Trump or the NRA off the hook.

This op-Ed is talking about Democrats are really coming for your guns. Well, the NRA supports their style of Red Flag Laws, Republicans are writing Red flag Laws as we speak and Trumps said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.’” The Hill. Feb. 02 2018
    Also,
    Donald J. TrumpþVerified Twitter account @realDonaldTrump 22 Feb 2018
    “I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!"

Both parties are wanting your guns. And they will KILL YOU to get them. Ask the man that was Killed in MD that committed no crime, no accusation of a crime, no probable cause of a crime and no charge of a crime. SOMEONE called for a ERPO’s / Red Flag Law Enforcement because SOMEONE, we don’t know who because you are NOT entitled to know the person who was in fear of a gun owner just because he was a gun owner.

“Extreme risk protection orders” / Red Flag Laws are a suspension of the Second Amendment without due process, without probable cause, and, in fact, without any crime at all. It violates the whole Bill Of Rights.

Lindsey Graham is writing a law as we speak and Marco Rubio already submitted one and Democrats can’t be more thrilled.

Another gun right that has been the target for the Trump administration has been 3D Gun Printer. While the rest of the federal government has been actively trying to stop Defense Distributed from making guns available to the public, something they have every right to, the Trump administration has taken a more hands-off approach. However, Trump has still voiced his opposition to American gun rights on Twitter, saying:

I am looking into 3-D Plastic Guns being sold to the public. Already spoke to NRA, doesn’t seem to make much sense!

Based on Defense Distributed’s current legal debacle, direct action will probably not be immediate. However, once bump stocks have been banned by Trump’s blindly loyal supporters, 3D printed guns will definitely be a target for either Trump or a future president.

This brings us to Republican gun control in the legal system with Trump’s disapproval of due process and the appointment of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. After the Florida shooting, Trump voiced his support for forcefully seizing guns from anyone deem “dangerouswithout due process. Not only is this a sheer violation of our rights to due process, but it also shows Trump’s support for tyrannical gun control. Here’s a quote from Trump’s statement:

I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,”

Republicans probably has been worse for 2nd Amendment rights than Democrats. Now, they join the Democrats in wanting to destroy the Bill Of Rights Altogether.

Wake up folks. Both parties are a danger to our Constitutional Republic.

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/op-e...ming-your-guns
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

The battle never ends...
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Working...
    X