Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still like those “lists” BFA? Watch this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still like those “lists” BFA? Watch this.

DYSTOPIA AT HOME: China's social credit system coming to the U.S.

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/dyst...erm=Glenn+Beck
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

What "lists" are you talking about?
    When did BFA start "supporting" them, that we might somehow "continue" to support them?

Comment

BFA supported DeWine in the primary election cycle. That was a BIG, BIG mistake. Many of us knew that at the time, but DeWine obviously lied to BFA leadership--conversations we were not privy to--so we cannot say we would not have believed him. But, I think BFA leadership knows their mistake now as they have opposed DeWine's proposals. I think they should completely abandon DeWine because of his prior history and his current proposals, but that is me.

Anyhow, I said this so I can ask if we can stop the wild accusations and work together to stop anti-freedom legislation from moving forward.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms**disarm only those who [don't] commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides." - Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by jirvine View Post
        What "lists" are you talking about?
        When did BFA start "supporting" them, that we might somehow "continue" to support them?
        It is called a CONCEALED HANDGUN LICENSE that you have refuse to fight to change ever since your existence to make permit-less carry. You actually said, or, BFA people have said, "the fight for Constitutional Carry isn't realistic and futile in Ohio". Someone told me this from BFA 10 years ago.

You didn't even give testimony the last two years that has been brought up in the Regulatory committee.

CHL IS A "LIST", NICS is a "LIST", Jim.

Background checks are a list Jim. 4473 Forms are list Jim and you support all of the current system.

It's not a right if you have to ask your tyrant for permission to exercise that right. Dewine and Husted just named you personally for helping them come up with these Draconian Unconstitutional LISTS to put gun owners on for the NICS who were never convicted of a crime. That's what Red Flag laws would do under his plan. And he gave you credit helping them come up with it in your "guidance"!

Are seeing the problem yet Jim?
        I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Comment

Working...
        X