FL AG, no proof or judicial review necessary to deny gun purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL AG, no proof or judicial review necessary to deny gun purchase

This is why asking your King / Govt for permission anything arms related is absurd and you want to give them more power?

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/fl-...#ixzz60phvkKtQ
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

In a pending legal case of LEONARDO LYNCH v. FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT the Florida Attorny General Ashley Moody argued that the Florida Department Of Law Enforcement does not have to provide any evidence or proof and should not be questioned when it denies anyone their right to purchase firearms.

When a firearm is purchased, FDLE runs a background check against the National Instant Check System (NICS). If someone is flagged in the NICS system as having a potentially disqualifying history, Florida Department Of Law Enforcement (FDLE) is required to obtain proof that the NICS flag is valid. Some anti-Second Amendment states refuse to cooperate with FDLE by providing records and enter many people into NICS who are not federally disqualified from firearm ownership.
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy and takes too many breaks.

Montani Semper Liberi - (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

Wow... any info on the states that do that nonsense?
    Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Who's gong to admit it? Here in Ohio, My cousin was denied his 2A rights for 4 years through the NICS and he could not find out why the denial.
      Then, he gets his state CC through the Sheriff's Debt with no problems, he goes to buy a gun and they approve it. Explain that?

This is why NICS is Unconstitutional.

Comment

In my experience, the majority of NICS denials that are "unexplainable" are identity issues... same with CCW denials.

No explanation regarding why he suddenly got approved through NICS? That figures...
        Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. James Madison, Federalist Paper No 10

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          In my experience, the majority of NICS denials that are "unexplainable" are identity issues... same with CCW denials.

No explanation regarding why he suddenly got approved through NICS? That figures...
          That's why when in doubt, you choose FREEDOM!

We have lost that concept and why America is doomed

Comment

Working...
          X